˚◞༄ | 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐜𝐭

TW.: body shaming
EDITED
—————————

"DON'T YOU GUYS JUST LOVE, WHEN SOMEONE MAKES FUN OF SOMETHING YOU ARE INSECURE ABOUT"

Its was normal for Tsukishima to tease you. It happened on daily basis, you could actually call it bullying. You never said anything mean back, you either ignored him ot said kind words, which irritated him more. You never took the insults to your heart, you understood that this was the way he showed affection as fucked up as it was. You tried to accept him like this and be the better person and not get riled up by his nasty attitude. He can be an asshole but he was a good guy really.. at least that's what you told yourself.

There wasn't any romantical feelings on your side, but that wasn't necessarily true for Tsukishima too. He despises you. In his opinion you look horrendous, terribly cute and pretty like the sunset. He hated the sunset. It was always warm, made his heart swell, he wanted to get closer so he could ingrave the details into his mind, but it was far away. So unfair. He couldn't reach you. He hated you.

It irked him off that you understood that he wanted some quiet, alone time, didn't take his insults to your heart, you never told him anything mean, yet you still stood up for yourself. He liked the attention you were giving him. So much he almost hated it. He hated (loved) that you didn't give up on trying to be his friend. It was stupid really.

Maybe hate and love is closer to each other than you'd think.

It was just like any other day, typical insult here and there, you not caring, him snickering and annoying you. You were tired, you stayed up late pretty yesterday, putting you in a snappy mood. His insults started to give you a headache. You were really close to murdering him.

So far you didn't say anything bad to him but at lunch he stepped over the line.

"Hahh.. your thigh's are soo huge, maybe you should skip lunch today. Maybe than you lose some weight" - only your weight was something that if someone pointed it out, something inside of you just clicked. You were slim, but you still felt insecure about your body and when Tsukishima pointed it out, with such a disgust in his voice something cracked inside of you.

You halted in you steps and turned around, with anger in your eyes.

"Listen, you little dipshit lampost! You either go with your stupid longass legs and leave me the fuck alone this instant, or i will jump onto your fucking face , rip off your ugly glasses and smash into your eyes so you go blind! I will find your whole dinasour plush collection and rip their heads off slowly one by one, and when i'm finished i swear yours next! Got it bitch?"

To say Tsukishima was bewildered was an understandment. He never heard you curse before, let alone say something mean. But this was another level. He might have stepped over a little but it was worth it. But that opinion soon changed a when he felt his glasses taken off and feeling it smacked onto his face. At first it didn't break but then the girl smashed it down to the ground stepped on it with her leg, grabbed a piece of glass and started bringing it up to the blonde's face. He knew this was his cue to leave, he ran away which he never thought he would do.

'She does realize that she'll need to pay for the glasses, right?" - thought Tsukishima to himself as he slowed down and started snickering.