Wh Y 😩

Edit: I FORGOT TO WRITE DOWN THE ONLY REASON WHY I WROTE THIS, MY GOD-
WHY AM I SO GOD DAMN STUPID? (no this isn't it.)

If you guys have ANY book, fanfiction recommendations wether it's Haikyuu related or My hero Academia or Harry Potter, i don't care just give it to me, I am thristy for a good book and when i say i read everything, i read everything. * whispers* Even on tumblr.

👉👈 i stated a new book (dont expect anything from me) and i-

i hate it.
i hate it so much and i feel so lost
hElP me.

Like- HOW do you make two strangers get to know each other, because bruh-
Do tell me your secrets because i'm kinda lost here-

Also guys, care to explain this:

like

IT'S BEEN A WEEK SINCE WE HIT 100K CALM DOWN OKAY? MY PHONE'S STILL NOT WORKING, I CAN'T TYPE THAT FAST ON THIS STUPID TABLET, I HAVE NO INSPO, OR LIFE, OR ANYTHING AT THIS POINT

I AM SAD AND YOU GUYS KEEP GIVING ME LOVE I CANT HELP BUT FEEL CONFUSED
im just asking you know.

There are chapters that i hate so so much and people comment how much they love it and all that
and im like

There are chapters that i hate so so much and people comment how much they love it and all thatand im like

but i'm touched ????
I want to cry because of happiness ???
What did i do to deserve this ???

You guys are just so cute and-
and i can't deal with it 😫❤️🥰
Keep sharing your lil stories with me please, I LOVE THEM, they make my day 😚✊

Also-
We gotta talk about you guys, i swear everybody here is telling me they can relate to the Unrequitted love Akaashi one shot and im here staring at my screen like
Guys ?? ARE YOU OKAY?? CAN I HELP?? SOMEHOW???

PLEASE TELL ME YOU ARE FINE, I LOVE YOU SO MUCH PLEASE DONT EVER FEEL LIKE YOU ARE NOT IMPORTANT AND NOT ENOUGH, YOU ARE PERFECT FOR ME JUST DONT KILL YOURSELF PLEASE ANDNSMAK-
I swear everything will be okay guys, please don't give up, you are perfect and beautiful, i love you all, you guys are super duper important to ME as well as to others, don't give up 😔

PLEASE TELL ME YOU ARE FINE, I LOVE YOU SO MUCH PLEASE DONT EVER FEEL LIKE YOU ARE NOT IMPORTANT AND NOT ENOUGH, YOU ARE PERFECT FOR ME JUST DONT KILL YOURSELF PLEASE  ANDNSMAK-I swear everything will be okay guys, please don't give up, you are pe...

The last thing i want to discuss is the shit going on in America.

I REALLY hope everyone is okay and ALIVE,
i personally think it's super disgusting that in 2020 we have to fight for the black peoples rights, it's dissapointing that we humans are doing such things as killing others because of their skins. I wish people could see that we are all one and the same, there isn't such things as different races, we are one and only human race. Many people think it's normal to look down on a black person, because they are different and dangerous and stuff like that, but guess what? Your nose is broken now :))

I wish i could be there and fight along with black people, i wish i could donate, but all i can do is sign petitions. I wish i could do more, but i'm here far away from it all happening. But never forget that we are all in this together, this is happening now and it needs to be solved. This "problem" shouldn't be a problem in the first place, all this madness and killing was back in the old days this was fixed. At least i and many else thought so.
And now here comes fate, you can't avoid things like this forever. We are going to solve this, we are going to get through it, don't give up!

Everyone is accepted here, i love everyone here and if someone DARES to hurt someone, offend someone, bully someone in front of me, i am coming for them with a tactical shovel.
I will not hesitate.

Not all cops are bad (at least that's what i think), but there are a HELL lot of police officers out there who are disgustingly bad people, they are racist and they are not doing anything justice. Police is supposed to be doing justice, and killing someone for the skin of their color, treating them DIFFERENTLY isn't right at all, it is absolutely unforgivable.
It hurts to see that they attack people who aren't doing anything harm, they are holding their hands up, they are protesting for something that is RIGHT. It's absolutely sick that they hit people with car, they shoot them, they hurt them physically for no reason at all.

BUT please don't give up, i know eveything will be alright, i'll be praying to god, i hope that no more blood will be shed, no more people will be hurt because of this. This utterly stupid thing called racism.

Black lives matter ✊🏼✊🏽✊🏾✊🏿