˚◞༄ 𝐊𝐄𝐍𝐌𝐀 𝐊. | 𝐠𝐟 𝐫𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐚𝐥

It's been so long i last uptaded that i literally forgot how to write 😭
You guys remember that 200K special i promised? Yeah we are at 350K now and i'm not even done with the half of it 😭 at this point i will just simply update it in several parts.
UNEDITED
—————————

"CAN'T GET ENOUGH OF YOUR LOVE, BABE"

You slammed your apartment door as loud as you can, acting dramatic on purpose. Cuddling with Kenma sounded like heaven at the moment, you wanted him to know you are in a bad mood. You could hear light keyboard sounds from his office, he was probably streaming but you didn't give a shit. Youtube/Twitch ain't gonna steal your quality time with your boyfriend, his fans can send you death threats for all i care. You agressively kicked off your shoes and threw your bag on the ground, stomping all the way to where Kenma was streaming. Slamming his door open made a perfect dramatic entrance that it made Kenma scream.

You grumbled as you saw him (trying to) shoo you away, you knew he didn't want you here since he was streaming, but after this horrible day nothing is going to stop you from cuddling your boyfriend. You huffed your cheeks and flared your nostrils standing next to him. He looked at his facecam and back at you with wide eyes, his fans going feral in the chat. He quickly leaned forward, turning his mic and camera off.

You swung your legs over his lap and sat on his lap with the biggest pout on your face. Kenma's hands were shaking in the air, what was he supposed to do in this situation? You buried your face into the crook of his neck and mumbled a barely audible sorry. He shook his head chuckling and put up a "be right back" picture on his stream.

"Are you okay?" - finally giving all his attention to you. A little voice in the back of his mind was  a bit annoyed you interrupted his stream like that, his fans are freaking out but nothing is more important than you, not even videogames.

"No... but i don't want to disturb your stream, continue your.. gamey stuff. Imma just stay here, in your lap, which is comfortable as fuck by the way. Is that okay with you?"
"Of course it is, but are you sure you want to do this? You've never been in any of my streams before, people's first impression of you is going to be that you are a hysterical cry baby." - you groaned, rolling your eyes.
"You are right, but i dont careee." - you singed poking your tongue out. - "I already got comfortable here, i don't want to move." - you snuggled into his neck, taking in his scent.

Kenma stiffled a laugh and put his hands on your waist.
"If you stay quiet you can stay here. I'll just turn off my facecam and voila problem solved."
"Ooooh i love your smart head, you do that and i'm going to fall asleep here." - you sighed contently.
"Okay (Y/n)"
"Wait before you continue your stream can i get a kiss?"
"You are so clingy" - nonetheless Kenma put one of his hands on your neck and kissed you sweetly. You broke the kiss and made a pleasant noise pecking both of his cheeks.
"I love you so much"
"Ew" - you snorted and pecked his cheek again before burying your face in his neck once again.

"Okay i'm back, sorry for that guys, my girlfriend had a bad day and she just needed some attention." - you bit his neck as an answer which made him wince.

Kenma watched his chat go at an insane speed, he couldn't read a single word. He wasn't surprised to be honest, after all he has never mentioned that he had a girlfriend before let alone did they ever saw or heard a word about her.

"Guys calm down, yes i have a girlfriend, yes she is okay and no, i won't turn my camera on because she is still in the room." - even more questions were spammed which made him sigh. - "No, i'm not ashamed of her, i just wanted to make a special girlfriend reveal. Which is now ruined" - that made you giggle and the mic caught it. Everybody spammed how cute your laugh was, there was some jealous stans here and there but his fans gave a positive response overall.

You turned around to face his computer and settled into his lap once again before speaking up.
"Yeah sorry about that, but you can still make a face reveal lol. Kenma looooves money so if keeping my face hidden and making profit out of it later on will make him happy, i don't care what he does.  Also he would get jealous because you guys would si-" - your voice was muffled by his hand, he knew what you were going to say and he didn't want you to embarass him.

"Okay that's enough, you can stay quiet now" - you kissed his hand lightly and smiled into it.

A shiver went down on Kenma's back, the hair on his neck standing up. You really knew how to make him flustered. You turned around in his lap once again and buried your face in his neck, kissing it lightly. You could see his ears turning red but you didn't say a word, knowing damn well the mic would pick it up.

You smirked up at him when he glanced down at you for a second with a glare. It was so easy to tease this guy.

"Anyways, so back to where i was-"