˚◞༄ | 𝐬𝐨𝐟𝐭 𝐥𝐢𝐩𝐬

UNEDITED
—————————

"THESE WERE THE MOMENTS WHEN YOU REALIZED IT WAS ALL WORTH IT; LOVING HIM, FIGHTING FOR HIM AND WINNING HIM OVER"

Your boyfriend wasn't into PDA but he absolutely loved the your lips. The taste, the wamrth, the softness he loved it all.. it felt it was comforting him. Whenever he was sad, angry or happy, whatever he felt like it (you were) was there to make him relax.

His friends were suprised by this action or rather a habit of him because it didn't suit his personality. But it was good to see that an arrogant person can be sweet too.

And to you it was the most amazing feeling ever. To know that your boyfriend aka. the most salty person you know likes your lips the most about you. That he kissed you everyday and smiled like a giddy teenager after.

You sighed in content as you watced your significant other sleeping. It might sound a little creepy but it was a beautiful sight. Without his glasses, while sleeping with no emotions visible on his face; he looked like he was a model. You smiled warmly at him, closing your eyes snuggling into his neck.

His eyes twiched in annoyance, not only he let you stare at him for an hour but now your snuggling against him. 'Tch, annoying...' - thought Tsukishima but he knew he didn't mean that at all. He loved you boundlessly even if you acted like a creep sometime. He opened one of his eyes to look down at you. Just like you, he loved these types of mornings, seeing your hair all over the place (tho it was irritating sometimes), your skin smooth and fresh, and your lips..
He didn't even finish his thoughts, he just leaned down to kiss your lips. It looked like it was screaming his name so he had to. Just as always it was really soft and thick, it tasted like strawberries. You responded lazily not really putting effort into it, mostly letting him dominate you. He broke apart for air but he leaned down to kiss you again. It went on for some minutes, sometimes he even bit it just to make sure you're still awake.

At the moment he was sucking your lips off (he can't help it, it just tastes so good) like some lollypop, when his brother knocked on his door.
"Kei, (Y/N) breakfast is ready if you're awake you can come down anytime! I'll check up on you in ten minutes!" - he informed them softly, atleast he didn't barge in, it would have been awkward. You just groaned not really liking the idea of getting up. It was good here, you felt loved and even if you love to eat you wouldn't leave this moment for the world.
"Come on (Y/N), we can come back after breakfast, we have all the time.. after all its summer break." - he whispered as he sat up stretching.
"Nooooo" - you whined snuggling closer into the blankets.
"Yeah you're right, you don't need food anyway.."
"Are you calling me fat?"
"Yes i am." - he smirked. You sat up fast with an annoyed expression.
"Hmpff..then no kisses for you for 2 days!" - he didn't process your words at first but when he did he started panicking in the inside.
"But then they would go to waste.." - he muttered angrily but you heard him anyway resulting your face exploding in red.
"W-what do you mean?!" - you stuttered.
"You know what i mean.." - the he leaned down to kiss you again.