˚◞༄ | 𝐩𝐚𝐲𝐛𝐚𝐜𝐤

No one saw my previous message !!
EDITED
——————————

"JEALOUSY CAN MAKE A PERSON DO SOMETHING THEY NORMALLY WOULDN'T

"JEALOUSY CAN MAKE A PERSON DO SOMETHING THEY NORMALLY WOULDN'T. YET IT COMES SO NATURAL."

You knew this was bound to happen. You knew Kuroo and you knew he was really protective, but you didn't expect him to do this. It's been 6 months since you started dating him and you learned he was never afraid to show that you are his.

A festival was held in your school today and everyone was dressed according what their class is presenting. Because of your perverted male classmates, as chlicé as it sounds, it was decided that your class will do a maid café.  When you heard about it, you knew that Kuroo wasn't going to let it go easily and he'll definitely do something about it or be really close to you the whole day. You were ready for everything, but you never thought this is what he'll do!

You were pushed up to a wall in the middle of the hall by non-other than Kuroo himself, your skirt riding up. He hid your body with his own. Everyone was looking at you two, whispering while he glared at every boy who was around. If you thought that was embarassing, it only got worse. He started biting your neck, leaving hickeys behind. You held your breath back, bit your lip afraid in front of everyone. You bit back a whimper and buried your face in his hair. He leaned back and put his arms on the either side of your face.
"Why are you holding back your voice?" - he teased. You stayed silent for a second.
"Everyone.." - you stopped in your sentence as he leaned in to bite your neck again and your breath hitched in mid sentence. - "is watching"

He only hummed in response, which irritated you a bit. I mean he was protective why would he want you moaning in front of others? Your eyes twitched, the situation getting to you finally, you were pushed up to a wall, vulnerable, exposed to everyone. What would your father think of you now.

"I'm so going to kill you later!" - you whispered.
"I don't care at the moment" - he muttered against your neck.

When he finally felt satisfied with his marks on you, he leaned back to kiss you. You pushed against him playfully but tat only made him kiss your lips again more harsly. It was rushed making the kiss feel sloppy. You felt a little dizzy, drunk on love but you somehow managed to keep up with him.

Few minutes later he finally let you off the hook and walked you back to class holding your hand. You smirked and raised his hand to bit his hand harshly.

"HEY, WHAT THE HELL?! - he screamed as he yanked his hand out of your mouth. You just laughed and stuck your tongue out.

"This is what it felt like when you bit my neck!"

"OI I KNOW IT FELT GOOD"

"YOU WANT ANOTHER BITE?!"