˚◞༄ | 𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐧𝐲

I love this one haha
EDITED
———————————

I love this one hahaEDITED———————————

"LET'S GET HORNY"

"Oh fuck.." - it just slipped out of his mouth. You guys often had sleepovers and you were always wearing baggy pajamas but this was new.

You went to change and came out in a baggy shirt but tight shorts. You had a really wide hip and thick thighs but you always felt ashamed of them. You weren't chubby but it was just so weird, they didn't fit your small body. It looked weird, at least to you. To other's it was hella hot, one of the reasons why you were one of the hottest girl in the school. Some girls pointed out your insecurities in the changing room and of course you stubborn baby had to show off to feel confident again. If you have something be proud of, be proud of it!

You smiled smuggly at him and made your way to your bed. You started the movie on your laptop knowing you were giving hard time to Oikawa.
"Fuck me instead" - you stuck your tounge out at him.
"Gladly" - he smiled devilishly as he captured your lips. His hands started to roam around your body grabbing your thighs, squeezing your boobs. As you kept moaning, his tongue made its way into your mouth, gaining dominance easily. He towered over you, throwing his shirt to the side before connecting your lips again. He grabbed your shirt and practically ripped it off of you, leaning down in an instant to connect your chest with his mouth. He kneaded the other one with his hands earning whimpers and moans from you.
"A-ah... don't s-stop" - you said breathlessly and looked down. He had a boner, but you were getting wet too so you couldn't really tease him about it.

You grabbed his pants and pulled it off when he leaned away. He did the same to you, licking his lips noticing you weren't wearing any panties under the short.
"Ohoho no underwear, less problems.." - he smirked and leaned down to kiss your thighs.
"Oh sush babe" - you smirked back. - "I know you love undressing me"

Oikawa's kisses went lower until it reached your entrance. You moaned out his name, your hands grabbing a fistful of his hair. Thank god your parents weren't home.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

"HONEY, we just got home, i hope you guys are not doing anything dirty!!" - your mom screamed from downstairs after practically brusting through the front door.
You heard her steps coming up the stairs so you shoved your boyfriend away and quickly pulled up your pants, fell off the bed to grab your shirt pulling it over your head. Oikawa did the same, just a little more frightened. Scratch that, he was going to pee himself right there. Your parents were really nice, but they specifically told him, if they ever catch them doing that they will cut off his balls. You were their only child, so they were too over protective which you mostly didn't mind. But this was just ridiculous.

You scrambled back to your bed, got into some weird pose as your mom fell into the room. She quickly stood up and smiled warmly at you two.
"AH, i'm glad you two are okay! I really hope you are still my innocent little baby (Y/n)!" - she smiled warmly but her eyes said otherwise as they bore into Oikawa's soul. He chuckled awkwardly.
"Of course she is!" - he choked out with a pale face. She wasn't obviously. Look at him, do you think he was the soft type who would wait until they get married? No, he was that type who would finger you under the table in class.

"Okay, i trust you! By the way, we left something here that's why we came back! We must go now, we'll be late from the party. Don't know when we'll be coming back, but sleep well 'kay?" - she smiled but before she left the room she noticed something big in Oikawa's pants.

She laughed loudly and finally stepped out of the room. They both realized what she saw and sinked deeper into the bed.
"Oh god i'm so sorry.." - you burried your head into your hands.
"Don't worry about it, i just have to get rid of this somehow.." - he mumbled pointing towards his boner.
"I can help you with that" - you smirked and started kneading his cock through his pants.

"(Y/N) I SWEAR IF YOU GUYS WILL HAVE SEX TONIGHT, I'LL FUCKING MURDER YOUR BOYFRIEND!" - your mother screamed from downstairs before shutting the door.
"JUST GO AWAY ALREADY MOM!"