˚◞༄ | 𝐟𝐚𝐢𝐫 𝐝𝐞𝐚𝐥*

Guys i'm making a 200K special but it's taking so long, bear with me until then 💗
horny but not smut
EDITED
—————————

Guys i'm making a 200K special but it's taking so long, bear with me until then 💗horny but not smutEDITED—————————

"BABY YOU'RE LIKE LIGHTNING IN A BOTTLE"

"Damn babe your ass looks gorgerous right now" - Oikawa sat in his chair while you were laying on his bed playing on your phone. He eyed your behind like it was a precious candy. He leaned forward and slapped it harshly and you let out a yelp.
"Toruu" - you whined as you looked over your shoulder. - "Stop teasing me" - you grabbed his pillow and threw it at him.
"I'm not teasing you" - he winked at you and you rolled your eyes.

Oikawa scrunched his nose up in disappointment when you turned back to your phone. He took his own out too, he wanted to make the most out of the situatuon after all you weren't paying attention. His phone let out a loud click which immediately exposed him.
"Toruu did you just take a photo of my ass?"

Oikawa muted his phone and took another from a different angle.
"No, i was taking a selfie"
"Without me?" - you pouted. It was obvious he lied but you decided to play dumb. - "Lemme seeee" - you jumped up from his bed and strangled his hips. You sat down on his lap and grabbed his phone out of his hand. You looked at his recent pictures and there it was in its all glory, your ass :3.
"(Y/n)-chan nooo" - Oikawa buried his face into your neck to hide his embarassment.
"This looks shit dude, my ass is way better than that" - you huffed.
"Did you just call me dude?" - Oikawa grabbed your shoulders and shook you.
"Yes" - you pecked his lips and stood up. - "I won't delete this picture and you can take more if..." - you didn't finish your sentence instead you lowered his phone and took a picture of your ass once again.
"If?" - Oikawa watched it all go down with a smirk, he loved this side of you. You gave his phone back and bent over his desk to pose. Butterflies errupted in Oikawa's stomach, you were such a shameless person. He groped your ass with one hand and took a picture with his other hand.
"If i can take pictures of your abs" - you turned around and stuck your tongue out.
"Sure"

Your eyebrows went up, that was really easy. Too easy.
"Aaand... your back" - Oikawa nodded and pulled his shirt off. - "Wait, pick it up again i need to take a video of that"
"Hey that's too much don't you think so?" - you shrugged and grabbed your phone.
"No. After all you took those pictures without me knowing, i should have gotten mad but i didn't. It's only fair you want to make it up to me" - you giggled, you were such a bitch. Your boyfriend huffed but grabbed his shirt out of your hands nonetheless and put it back on.
"3 .. 2 .. 1" - you counted down and Oikawa started stripping. He flexed his muscles on purpose, he even ran a hand through his hair at the end as a bonus. Then he posed for you and you took pictures of his back and abs.

Somehow you two went from taking pictures to making out in undergarments. Both of your phones laid forgotten on Oikawa's desk. You were on top of Oikawa, your tongue deep down his throat with his hands on your ass.
"Oh god i love you so much" - you whispered suddenly against his mouth. - "Thank you for tolerating my bitch ass, I appreciate it a lot" - you kissed Oikawa sweetly.
"Oh Baby i love that side of you, it's really sexy" - you slapped his bare chest but laughed nonetheless.
"Thank you really."