˚◞༄ | 𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐞𝐫𝐠𝐢𝐞𝐬

Inspirated by my own life lmao
But at least my best friend thinks i look cute
(•̀•́)و
EDITED
————————————

Inspirated by my own life lmaoBut at least my best friend thinks i look cute(•̀ᴗ•́)وEDITED————————————

"STRUGGLES ARE NORMAL, DON'T LET THEM STOP YOU FROM EXPRESSING YOURSELF"

You yelled loudly into your pillows, screaming all your frustration out. You then took a deep breath and quickly answered your boyfriend on your phone.

————————————
——————
Sweet-cheeks 🌸💞
'Because i look ugly'
read: 16:34

Pretty boy 💙👀
'I already told you, you are gorgeous to me, now pick the phone up i know you are upset 🥺'
read: 16:34

Sweet-cheeks 🌸💞
'You used an emoji! :0!'
'When i said that i look like i got into a fight i was dead ass serious ☠️'
'My whole face looks like 💩'
'It's really fucked up, you don't want to see it trust me'
read: 16:34

Pretty boy 💙👀
'(Y/n) i don't care i miss you, i miss your face, your voice, your
whole energy just pick it up!'
read: 16:35

Sweet-cheeks 🌸💞
'But i'm a sad hoe now, i can't summon positive energy for your hot thighs 😩'
read: 16:35

Pretty boy 💙👀
'C'mon (Y/n) it's not like i 'll stop loving you after this. I just want to see your face.. and comfort you
❤️'
read: 16:35

Sweet-cheeks 🌸💞
Seriously Akaashi, i really don't want to talk rn, I look horrible
read: 14:36

IN COMING CALL
FROM PRETTY BOY 💙👀

You screeched loudly, your own duck ringtone scaring you to death

You screeched loudly, your own duck ringtone scaring you to death. You dropped your phone by accident and accepted the call with your toes.
"I seriously have to change that ringtone, scaring me like that whEW" - you picked up your phone and the first thing you saw was Akaashi's worried face.
"(Y/n) you look adorable, what were you even talking about?" - he asked with an annoyed tone and sighed loudly. You schreeched again and quickly turned off your camera.
"No i do not, i look like a bear!!" - you whined.
"Turn the camera on baby, i told you, you have nothin' to be ashamed of in front of me!" - Akaashi said warmly.
"But i'm uglyyyyy" - you cried fake crocodile tears as you turned on your camera. - "This stupid quarantine is killing me i miss you!!" - you grumbled as you showed your ceiling. Somehow the sight of your boyfriend made you forget about your swollen eyes and mouth.
"I miss you too, but you aren't ugly, stop saying bad things about yourself! And either way, even with your allergies you look cute" - he smiled lightly. - "Now show me your face i want to see you!" - he grumbled.
"Ahwahwahw Keiji you adorable little shit, i love you too!" - you turned the camera towards yourself and grinned making weird erotic whale sounds.

Akaashi deadpanned at first but then brusted out laughing at your weirdness. Your heart swelled at the sight, your boyfriend was truly beautiful.

Because of the Corona virus going on, you couldn't go to the doctor and see what you are allergic to, so now you are struggling through the quarantine. Your face swelled constantly and you couldn't find out what you were allergic to. You even wrote a list about what you were eating and what you were showering with, even wrote extra notes, such as when did you go to sleep, did you go out or not, did you tidy your room and so on. But there were no similarities between the days.

"I don't get what you were talking about i mean it's not that bad..." - Akaashi trailed off at the end slowly taking in your features. - "Okay it actually is, but that's not the point. You simply look different, but i think you are even cuter this way." - he stated while tilting his face sideways.
"WHJSKAXN KEIJI WHY ARE YOU SO SWEET STOP THAT" - you fake cried.
"How did you even make that sound?..." - whispered Akaashi scared for-... not the first time actually...
"Talent" - you said while checking your nails.
"By the way Akaashi, can i come over?"
"?"
"And you are asking me how did i make that sound?" - you sighed.
"It's quarantine (Y/n)" - he exhaled.
"I know, i'm on my way." - you stood up and jumped out the window into your roof.
"Wait no-"

Aaaaand you hang up.