Alice & Boris look alike

*This is a x reader by the way*

You look down at Boris on the ground, falling to your knees. wishing it didn't have to be this way, wishing you could have your best friend back, but you couldn't all because of the stupid angel. You couldn't hear the screaming until it got close. Alice was charging at you, reaching out to hurt you.

"Why can't you ever just die?!"

You stood up and backed away, until you saw a sword go through Alice's chest. she falls to the floor, and you see, another Alice? and BORIS?!

You stare in disbelief. You just had to kill Boris for trying to kill you, now he was standing in front of you, yielding an axe, with a mechanical arm... what the fuck is happening?

Your couldn't handle it and you fainted, the last thing you saw was the Alice look alike knelling down toward you.

Later

you woke up, on a little makeshift bed on the floor. "Ahhh, my head, what happened?" then, all of the memories of what happened just a few hours or so ago, came running back.

"Oh my god, Boris!" Remembering what happened to your friend, you started sobbing in the corner. All of this was too much. you weren't even meant to be here, it was just meant to be a dare to go in and out of this place, not get fucken stuck and have all this ink attack you.

"Hey, are you ok?" you lift your head with tears running down your face. you see the Alice look alike, with a bowl of, bacon soup?

"Sorry, its all we have. What's your name?" he voice was soothing, kind, unlike the previous Alice.

"Y/N." you were just able to choke out your name.

"Well, Y/N, I'm sorry about your friend." she was talking about Boris. thinking about him made you cry even more, you put your head down and started sobbing into your knees again. you didn't even look up at her. you heard food steps retreating away, leaving you alone yo be miserable.

you life you head form the unconfutable wall where your head was just resting. you must have fallen asleep. from all the running around and crying, you were bound to be exhausted.

"That was really stupid of you Tom You stand up and walk over to where the soup is still places. it would ve cold by now. You look over at Alice fixing Tom's arm, she waves at you while Tom looks at you and slaps his axe on his hand. Jesus, what did you ever do to him?

you keep eye contact, not backing down, that is, until the thought of Boris, and how he looks exactly like him, flooded your mind. you quickly looked down and tried to think of something other than that. you hear another slap of the axe and walked back to the make shift bed. deciding it was best to get some more sleep while you can.

waking up gain, you stretch and was up to the fence, but the soup was gone this time. you look up and see Alice, drawing on the walls with ink, humming a familier tune.

"i know you're wake, I can feel you watching me, its just, a little creepy." you blush and look down apologising.

"Sorry, its just, I know that song."

"everyone knows that song." she remused back to drawing on the walls and humming.

"So you're the one that writes on the walls."

"We all do, its the only way some poor sould down here can be heard."

you nod in understanding and decided to ask another question.

"Why am I in here?" it was bugging you how you couldn't wonder around the place and had nothing to do but sleep. even though you really need it, you couldn't sleep all day.

"Tom thinks your Dangerous. he isn't very fond of strangers."

"Why do you call him 'Tom'?"

"He just responds to it."

"He looks exactly like Bor.... Bori.. Boris." it took a lot to get that out without bursting into tears. thankfully, you didn't. you continued speaking without even thinking.

"He was a wonderful little toon. He was joyful and always made me smile. he would make sure I was ok everytime I encountered him, or came back from running errends for her. He made sue I was safe, and when she took him,I didn't know what to think. I didn't have him to make me smile or to ask if I was ok every 5 minutes." you smiled at the memory of Boris constantly asking in you were ok after encounting the butcher gang.

"and when I saw what became of him, my only thought was, 'its my fault. I should have gotten to him faster' I could have done something to prevent this from happening', but I didn't. I was too slow and couldn't get to him. its my fault hes gone." you let a few tears run down your face and sniffeld. you felt a hand being placed on your shoulder. looking up, it wasn't Alice, it was Tom.

he has placed his mechanical arm on your shoulder looking at you with sympathy. you smiled at him then turned away and sat against the wall. You hoped Boris was in a better place. I mean, anyother place is better than this one. You placed your head against the wall and closed your eyes.

You let a few more tears run down your face, with that thought in mind.

"I'll miss you buddy."

this was a long one.. jeez. almost 1000
words.

Ok, this isn't a reader shipped with someone, its just how the reader feels about Boris being gone.

know I most definitely didn't get all the dialog correct, but oh well. I added some of my own in.

the ending wasn't what I was going for but, ehh. I still kind of maybe only a little bit like it.

- Jess x