His Devil Darling - [ Henry x Ink Bendy ]

-

It had been a while since Henrys' last encounter with Bendy. Henry was glad of course, but he couldn't help think about how the demon seemed a bit reluctant to chase Henry. Like he was hesitating.

The old animater was currently wondering around the levels. Not a care in the world anymore. He has gotten use to all the running and hiding. He knows exactly where every miracle station is in the studio. He knows every corner of this place.

Henry stoped when he reached heavenly toys. He still couldn't believe that there was a whole toy factory here. Henry sighed and looked around. He picked up a plushie of the dancing demon and smiled at how similar it looked like to the little cartoons.

Henry remembered the good old days. The times where it was just him and his close friends working in a studio mucking around and some how being able to finish work on time. Where it was him just drawing and staying up late with a cramped hand. The simple days. But they were great times.

Oh, how so much has changed.

The old animater smiled as he felt hot tears run down his face. He missed this place. He missed his old friends. He missed his little devil darling.

Henry hugged the plushie close and cried. He fell to his knees and sobbed into the little toy. He didn't care if he attracted anyone's or anything's attention, he needed to get all these emotions out.

It felt like he spent hours on the floor, crying his heart out when it was merely just a few minutes. Henry didn't even realise that there was someone at the top of the stairs watching him with a sad gaze.

Honestly, even if he did notice, he wouldn't have cared in that moment. Henry was just sitting on the floor, still holding the soft toy in his hands with silent tears running down his face.

He didn't pay attention to anything around him. He didn't hear the foot steps coming his way. He didn't hear the decaying inky floor boards creek. But he was well a wear of the comforting hand placed in his shoulder.

The old animater tore his eyes away from the grinning toy, and looked up at the person in front of him.

It was the dancing demon himself. He was the one trying to comfort Henry. He kneeled down and bought Henry into a tight hug. He wasn't planning on letting go until the tears had stopped flowing down his creators cheeks.

Henry was shocked to say the least. He thought the last person in the place to comfort him would be Bendy. But here he was. Hugging him. Comforting him when he need it.

The old animater didn't even think twice before hugging back. He rested his head on the demons chest and started sobbing once again. The demon tightened the embrace and rested his head on top of Henrys'.

"I'm s-sorry I-I didn't co-ome back." Henry buried his face further into the demons chest. He hated crying in front of people. But it felt nice to get all of this off of his chest.

"It's ok." The old animater smiled a little and sniffled. He realised himself from the hug and looked up at his dancing demon.

"I knew you were still my little devil darling." Henry smiled and put both of his hands on Bendy's face. He still had tears streaming down his face, but he didn't care. The demon lifted his own hands and wiped away the tears. The dancing demon moved his head closer and leaned his forehead against Henry's.

What was he doing? Just a few hours ago, he was hell bent on killing him. But now? He was sitting down with Henry, wiping his tears away. What was he thinking?

They stayed like that for a while, until Henry realised that more and more ink was rushing down Bendy's face. He was confused at first, but then it clicked in his head. He was crying.

"Hey, why are you crying bud?" Henry still had his hands on the demons face. He lent into his hands and looked down.

He didn't speak. He looked up at his creator and bought his own hand to his. It was strange to see the demon being so gentle. Henry smiled and looked at the plushie in his lap. Maybe this place wasn't so bad after all.

His gaze fell back onto his devil darling.

"You know, I never thought about how far Joey would go with his crazy ideas. I never knew why he was so driven by the idea of bring cartoons to life, but I do know that a few good things came out of it. You, Boris and Alice. You guys were the best thing that had ever happened to the studio." Bendy looked at his creator and tilted his head. Where ws he going with this?

"I remember when all you guys would all go on stage and dancing around and sing your hearts out. You would always end up back at my desk. You would tug at my sleave or jacket or just climb onto my lap and watch me draw." Henry smiled at the memories. He had always enjoyed time with the little toon.

"You would fall asleep on my lap and I would have to carry you around, trying not to wake you up." The old animater chuckled, still holding Bendy's hand in his own.

"They were the good days. The simpler times." He smiled at the toon and sighed. He knew that noting could fix what had happened. It couldn't go back to the way it was. But he was fine with that.

He needed to let go of the past and start a new chapter in his life.

"Bendy, I want you to know, I never regretted creating you. Nor Boris. Nor Alice. And I never will." Henrys eyes started to water, but he refused to let them fall.

Bendy nodded and hugged Henry again. The old animater laughed and hugged his toon. They stayed like that for a while.

Henry eventually fell asleep in the demons arms. He was snuggled deep into Bendys side and was out like a light. Bendy looked down at the man and his smile didn't seemed so forced anymore. He felt Happy for once.

"I forgive you Henry."

-

........ ok................ gaRBAGE !

Uhhh.... staying up until 5am on a school night is not fun.

10/10 would not recommend.....