Run....

-

"No no no no no no no no no." He just had to cut some cut outs. What could be the harm in that?

Except a fucking demon coming to kill you!

He just had to find one of those miracle boxes and he will be fine. Everything would be fine. Right? He just had to do this last thing for the 'Angel" and she will let him go! ........right?

running... he seemed to be doing a lot of that. I mean wouldn't you? if you had a demon that you created, coming to kill you, you would run and hide.. wouldn't you?

He was sick of it.

He knew it would only be painful for a moment.

He just wasn't cut out for this. But he was never one to be a quitter.

"I can't.... fuck.." Panting.. He knew he was done for, but he still tried.

The cuts, scrapes and scratches all over his body hurt. Covered in ink. No doubt infected.

"You can't run forever now, can you Henry?"

A heart beat could be heard. He really needs to find a miracle box. And now.

Turning corners, slipping and shaking frantically, there was a miracle station just a few meters a head. All he had to do was take a few steps and he would be safe.

But....

Henry wasn't quick enough.

Shoved up against the wall, a hand closing his air ways. He was fucked now.

"You were so close Henry. But, not fast enough." The angels voice was diming out slightly. Clawing at the inky hands around his neck. Henry's vision was starting to go blurry.

"Everyone has to met an end. But luckily for you.. You get to see it multiple times. This is very entertaining. See you soon Henry."

Looking straight ahead. Henry saw the one thing he wishes to never see again. That crooked smile.

The pressure was too much and he went limp. And he swore, the last thing he saw, was that crooked smirk, widen at the sight of him dying.

...

Walking through the old studio door, Henry looked down at the letter in his hand.

"Alright Joey, I'm here... Lets see if we can find what you wanted me to see." 

-

ew.....

This is so short and I don't know what the fuck compelled me to write this shit but I did...... ✌🏼