An Enternal Sleep.....

☝︎︎☝︎︎☝︎︎ ⚠︎︎⚠︎︎⚠︎︎⚠︎︎
-

Why? That's the question Henry used to ask himself most often.

Why did he feel that way?

Why wouldn't it stop?

Why couldn't he be better?

Why did it always have to be him?

Why couldn't people see he was hurting?

Why was he like that?

Think you get the point...

Henry Stein... A name that is cherished by many... Especially by a man who most defiantly took the owner for granted..

No one knew... No one thought.. No one saw.... No one expected it.. And that was the problem.

Maybe, just maybe, if someone noticed, or asked if he was ok... The outcome would of been different. Everyone thinks that. Everyone Is plagued with them thoughts.. Everyone just thought that he was ok... Didn't bother looking through his façade... Didn't bother to look through the fake smiles or fake laughs..

He was always hurting no matter what. Couldn't sleep because he was anxious or had bad thoughts. Couldn't get out of bed because of no motivation. Didn't want to see people because he thought that they didn't want to see him. Thought he was a burden to the world. That they would be better off....

Without him...

Of course no one saw this. No one wants to deal with other peoples problems. No one wants to waste their time on you. Everyone would much rather spend their time minding their own business and doing something they want, than helping you....

These thought never left.. They were his only companion for years. The only thing that stayed with him through everything... And that wasn't exactly a good thing. Never was.

He didn't expect anyone to notice anyway. Why would they? It's not like he was the one to always put himself out there.. To make everyone smile so when he didn't people would get concerned... Not like he is vital to any ones life.. He didn't matter, so why would they notice if he was gone? They were all busy and focused on their own work. He was never mad and them for it.. Because even he wouldn't have noticed. He didn't even notice.

That pushing away everything for later was the worst thing he could do. Pushing away people was the worst thing to do. But he was never mad and anyone... Just himself.

So he took action... The best course of action he thought was best. It was peaceful.. An endless sleep awaited him at the end of the medicine bottle.. it didn't take long. His eternal slumber was waiting him with open arms, and he gladly excepted.

He laid himself in the tub and wrote a letter... Not a long one.. Short and simple. A simple thank you, a simple explanation and a simple goodbye.

He let it fall to the floor as he saw black.. He was tired. Physically, emotionally, mentally... And he was getting the sleep he deserves... An endless sleep..

He isn't going to get one of those happy endings.. Where the princess is awoken from the slumber by a kiss..

No..

This was permeate...

And everyone had to let that soak in, that he was never coming back..

And that was probably on of the worst things for them.. Reality kicking in. That their friend was gone and was never coming back.

No more Christmas's with him, no more birthdays with him, no more playful banter or his mom side kicking in and keeping them in check...

No more Henry Stein.....

Their beloved animator.

-

I made myself very sad...

My DM's are open to anyone who needs a chat! Okay? so if you need to get something off your chest or just have someone to talk with, I'm here for you lovelies!

UwU---Chan- hope you liked it🥺 it made me sad writing it! Sorry it took so long xxx