Honey I'm Home!

-

I wanted to do something with Anti again, and I found this song.. Got no idea what its about though to be honest.. I just know that it has got some heavy religion and manipulation themes in it.. Sorry if it offends anyone!

Read with the song!!!!

-

He was convincing. That's what he hated about him. That he was very fucking persuasive. The fucking demon and his glitches.

He didn't even tell him what he was going to do. He just said that he needed to take control. He hadn't a clue where he came from, but he could hear him, just not see him.

He thought he had gone mad.. And maybe he has.

But all he knows is that he can't feel his body, but he can still see.

"Finally..."

Shawn didn't know what he had done. He swore he had heard this voice before, whispering to him, Telling him things. Either helping him, or trying to get him to do things. Not good things either. He doesn't know why he accepted. Fuck.

"Ya know Shawn, you really shouldn't have said yes."

He looked into a window, showing him their reflection.

It wasn't Shawn that it was showing.

Green and blue eyes and a demonic grin reaching their ears. He was glitching. And his laugh.. One that would haunt anyone who heard it.

But that wasn't the worst part..

Their neck.. It was sliced open.. Blood trickling down their throat, But it didn't seem to effect the demon. Not at all.

"Time to have some fun! HAHAHAHAHA!!" Shawn wanted to block his ears. His voice was distorted. All around and crazy.

They started walking. But at the same time, Shawn was pounding on a invisible wall. He needed to get out. He needed to stop him. Why did he say yes?

"Rear-view mirror!

A petty line of white noise, Pack up your bags and throw out the toys, three strikes, and 'Honey I'm home!' 

Three voices come from the gramophone.

A vivisection of me, yielding the start of a mystery, say 'Hello! Honey, I'm home!' Three voices come from the gramophone!"

Where was he taking them?! He was still trying to get through the invisible wall, But it was no use. Ringing started in his ears as he backed away from the wall. Shawn started screaming in agony as he clutched his ears. What the fuck is going on?!

His ears were bleeding and he was squirming in pain. He could hear laughing and scraping of an object on a surface.

The pain was to much and Flynn passed out. His ears still bleeding and the noise getting louder. 

The demon got to his business without the pounding. He knew what he wanted. Blood. And he was going to spill a lot of it. Maybe that will show HIM, not to shut him out and forget about him again.  

But who to start with? So many options... So many toys.. Maybe.. Maybe he will start with the youngest.. Ahh yes.. Wally Franks...Time to say goodbye!

His laughter filled the halls. By now, almost everyone knew something was wrong. There were loud noises coming from speakers and people fleeing.

"So with advice of the dead, and a halo over my head, at last 'Honey I'm home!'

Three voices come all alone.

A vivisection of me, done by God for all to see, say 'Hello! Honey I'm home!' Three voices come all alone.

A vivisection of me, done by God for all to see!"

Shawn had woken up. He could feel his head pounding and ears still ringing. But, there was noise, Different noise.

He was singing. It was weird and distorted but he got a few words.

"A vivisection of me, done by God for all to see!"

He really needed to get out. He started screaming and punching the wall. There were small white lines forming in front of him. It was cracking! the wall was breaking! If he can break this, maybe he can gain control back!

He started punching and kicking harder. Fists raw and bloody. He didn't take a chance to glance up and see through his eyes yet. But boy did he wish he hadn't.

Blood. Guts. Bodies. Limbs. everywhere.

He stoped with the kicks and punches. His face was one of shock and horrified. He screamed and feel to the floor. His friends. Family. On the floor. Lifeless. Bloodied. What the fuck happened?!

He couldn't take his eyes off of them. By the looks of it, he was still going. Still slicing and dicing.

He could bring himself to speak. Shawn's eyes stayed glued onto the scene in front of him. He lost. He wasn't quick enough. Why was he so weak?!

They took the knife out of the last victim. Shawn couldn't make out who it was, but it was still horrible to watch. Tears of agony, regret, sorrow and shock ran down his face. He really needed to get out.

Shawn started pounding on the cracked walls. making them bigger and bigger with every blow.

But, the laughter started and made Shawn stop and look around. But he couldn't see anyone.

"Aww, still trying to get out are we? HAHAHAH!" Shawn leaned his forhead on the wall. And was panting and crying. he slid down the wall so he was on his knees.

He still didn't have the courage to speak. He knows his voice wouldn't work.

"HAHAHAHAHA! That's right! Give up! It's what you humans are best at. Being weak."

Shawn tried covering his ears, but no matter how hard he tried blocking out his voice, it didn't work.

"Well, It was fun playing with my new toys! I might just stay for a little while longer! NIghty night Shawny!"

Shawn's vision was going fuzzy, his head was going light as he feel to the floor. He knew that he fucked up.. But just how many more people are going to be hurt because of him?

There was one last thing he heard before his lights went out. It was singing.. His singing.

"With advice of the dead, and a halo over my head at last 'Honey I'm home!"

-

Hi.. So I can't get back onto this account on my phone... At least I can on my laptop otherwise I would have not been able to get back in at all and I would have lost everything. If I had I would have been so fucking angry.

Anyway, school starts tomorrow and I really don't want to deal with people's shit this term...

Have a nice day legends!