Susie Campbell x Reader - Always Be Here

-
"This is bullshit! You can't just fire me! We're In the middle of recording a new episode! You'll never find a new voice actress in time! No scratch that! You'll never find a better voice actress ever if you fire me!"

"Actually, we already have a new actress. So pack all your things Susie, I want you out by tomorrow."

Being Joey Drew's receptionist, you get to hear everything. And this is something you didn't want to hear. You and Susie were close. Not so close like bffs but enough for the two of you to hang out often and talk shit about people.

Over the time that you have worked here, You ended up have a small crush on the voice actress.

"You're going to regret this Joey!" There was a loud bang and someone running down the halls. Susie was running to the bathroom so no one would see her. She had makeup running down her face because of the stream of tears.

You poked your head out of your office door to see if anyone one was there. You started running after Susie to comfort her. Knowing she was going to need someone in her corner right now.

You stopped in front of the restroom door to here loud sobs. That has to be Susie. You opened the door to see her sitting in the corner with the face buried in the knees.

"Oh Suz." You walked over to her and sat down. Immediately she clung to you, sobbing into your chest.

No words were exchanged. She knew you heard everything. You held her tight as she continued crying. You knew the boys weren't going to be happy about this either.

Susie pulled away from the hug and wiped her face. She wasn't crying so much anymore but her eyes were all puffy and red. Mascara ran down her face that smudged as she tried to wipe it all off. Even though she was a mess at the moment, you still thought she was as beautiful as ever.

"Thanks. I don't know what i'd do with out you Y/n." Susie pulled you into another bone crushing hug as she appreciated your existence.

"I'll Aways Be Here for you. No matter what." You both smiled and stayed like that for a while. It wasn't the most delightful place to hug and relax someone in, but you both didn't give a fuck.

You smiled and kissed the top of the former voice actresses head while sighing in content. Susie ended up falling asleep due to exhausting her self out with all that crying. She laid her head on your chest and ran your hand through her hair carelessly.

You knew that if Susie was to leave, she wouldn't be the only one. Joey will have to hunt for another secretary tomorrow.

-

guuyyysssssss in need h e l p !

Can y'all like, please send some requests in?

I'm falling short on ideas! I haven't had much inspiration lately so that's why there has been a lack in updates! I'm sorry! 🥴