Sammy x Norman - Piano

-

Everyone knew that Sammy was great at playing instruments. Hell, he had to be for his job, but every time Norman hears him play, he can't help but fall in love all over again.

The first time Norman heard Sammy play was after a year or two of working at the studio. Sammy thought everyone had gone home seeing as it was three in the morning, but Norman had stayed back to complete his work.

It was music to his ears, heaven on earth. He knew then that he was going to end up falling for the blond.

The projectionist snuck his way into the music department without Sammy noticing. He continued to play the beautiful instrument with ease as Norman leaned up against the doorway.

Norman was caught of guard when he started singing. It was beautiful. Why hadn't he ever heard him sing before?

"Now the day bleeds into nightfall, and you're not here to get me through it all.

I let my guard down, and then you pulled the rug.

I was getting kinda used to being someone you loved."

"Holy shit." Norman slapped a hand over his mouth. He didn't mean to say that out loud.

Sammy jumped, startled by the sudden noise. He stopped playing and turned around to see his boyfriend, with a hand over his mouth.

"holy fuck Norms! You scared the shit out of me!" The music director put his hand over his heart for dramatic effect. The older male chuckled to himself and walked over to sit with the blond.

"Sorry, Didn't mean to scare you love." He leant over and kissed Sammy cheek. Oh how he loved seeing his lover flustered. Sammy giggled like a little school girl while playing a few keys.

"Why are you still here? It's like 2am."

"Had some work to finish. Didn't want to leave it til tomorrow." Norman shrugged his shoulders. Sammy smiled and turned back to the piano. He started playing a few keys.

They sat in comfortable silence, listening to Sammy play a little song. Norman didn't know what song it was, but he was enjoying it.

The Projectionist's head rested on the younger males shoulder. He was dozing off listening to the blissful music. He loved it. Sleep fell upon him as the music director lulled him to sleep.

Sammy smiled and looked at his boyfriend sleeping on him. He kissed the top of his head.

"I love you Norman." The older male had a smile on his face. Sammy heard a faint mumble from the Projectionist.

"I... Love you.. too." The music dorector smiled. He continued playing the paino until ungodly hours of the night. But he didn't care... He was running on a heap of caffine that will wear off soon.

-

If y'all didn't know already....... this is clearly my favourite ship😆

So... I reached 10k today.. wow.. like holy shit wow.

And I though I might publish the first chapter of my Gravity Falls book today as well... 🤗

Peace out!✌🏼