"No one?".......... "No one."

-

You will never be good enough.

"I know."

No one will miss you.

"No One?"

That's right. No One will. Not a single soul.

"No one."

They would be better off-

"With me gone. I know."

Then why don't you?

"Because maybe.... I thought-"

Well you thought wrong. No one will love you. no . one. You've led yourself to believe that someone will come to the rescue and sweep you off your feet. Hmm.. Maybe that Shawn guy, the toy maker. He will make all the pain and suffering go away. That all of these. thoughts, will go away. Well, WAKE UP! It's all just a fantasy!

"Shut up! stop!"

That's all just a stupid dream. pathetic. Always fantasising. Well, I can tell you one thing. I, for sure, aren't going anywhere.

"Please. Just go away."

Well.. There is one way...

"No! I- I won't!"

But if you want me gone so badly, then that's the only way you're getting rid of me.

He knew it was right.

It had always been right.

Since day one.

He knew listening and believe it wasn't right.

But at the same time, He believed everything it said.

That's right. I've been the only one here for you. The only one who was honest with you! The one who has been with you all the way! The one who listened and stuck with you! Why would you question me now?

He knew what he was doing, but at the same time didn't. He already had the little blade in hand.

Sleaves rolled up.

The slices were thin to begin with.

But the cuts got deeper.

And deeper.

And deeper.

And closer to the wrist.

You always knew I would be the one with you to the very end. You never realised who we're
your real friends. It was Never any of those workers. Never any of those people you were "close with". But me.

Crimson red flowed out of his wrist like a waterfall. In a way, it was a relief. He won't be in pain anymore. He won't have to suffer anymore.

Everyone will finally be free of him.

His eyes closed as he slowly went limp.

Not a single goodbye to the world. Not one.

And maybe it didn't deserve one from him. All it ever bought him was pain enduring suffering. That's it.

......

There was one thing Grant forgot about.

He promised him he wouldn't.

But I guess all promised are meant to be broken.

-

😕