Sammy x Norman - Cuteness

^^^ UwU ^^^
-

The Music Director had been crammed in his sanctuary for over 36 hours shoving rhyming words on pages and pages of crisp white paper.

Scrunching them up if not good enough or because of smudged ink.

People on the outside were getting worried. Norman had attempted to get him out multiple times but didn't succeed. Wally and Shawn tried to get him to eat and drink something, Hell, even Joey had a crack at it.

But no one get him out in the end.

He was too focused on getting his work done on time, that he hadn't even thought about everything going on around him.

"These stupid cartoon songs don't write themselves you know!"

'Knock, Knock, Knock'

"Sammy its Norman."

no reply.

"Sammy you've been in there for over 30 hours now and haven't come out. Everyone is worried."

still, no reply.

"Don't make me kick this door down because god help me if you do not open this door I will."

"..."

"that's it."

Norman took a few steps back and rolled up his non existent sleves. He was getting ready to knock that door to the ground when the handle of the door rattled and the door swung open showing a very sleep deprived and messy hair Sammy.

He stopped in his tracks and looked up at Norman with raised eyebrows.

"You were actually going to kick the door down weren't you?"

Norman chuckled and walked up to his messy hair boyfriend.

"Well what did you expect of me? You were in there for nearly two days straight without coming out and I was really worried!"

He pulled the younger male into a tight hug which he returned. Resting his chin on top of his head and breathing deeply.

"I'm sorry." there was a soft reply of the music director snuggling in close to his boyfriends chest. He wasn't keeping track of the time and wasn't payig attention to everyone that came to his door.

"Its ok. I just wanted to see my cute boyfriend." The shorter male blushed and lifted his head to kiss Norman on the cheek.

The Projectionist loved seeing Sammy blush. The way the light red would lightly dust across his face. The small and shy smile that only he got to see adored his face. 

He couldn't believe he had this beautiful male as his boyfriend. Hell, he doesn't deserve him. He's to good for this world.

"What did I do to deserve you?" The green eyes male looked down deep into he shorter males eyes. Wondering how they ended up together.

Sammy smiled and leaned up to connect their lip. They shared a passionate kiss breathing heavily when they parted.

Sammy looked up at this Norman with a loving gaze. He was thinking of all their time together and smiled at all their memories together.

"I love you, Norman Polk."

Norman giggled at the cuteness of his boyfriend and kissed him again.

"I love you too, Sammy Lawrence."

"GET A ROOM YOU TWO!"

Ahh, thank you Wally and Shawn.

The couple responded with the middle finger, no caring who saw them share their love for one another.

-
I

Absolutely
Love

This!!!!!

The first one that I actually really really love!!

I swear, this is mostly going to consist of Sammy x Norman oneshots.... oh well, I don't think y'all would complain since those are the most read ones in this..