☃︎ Sɴᴏᴡ ☃︎

-

Wally had always loved the snow. Going out and having snowball fights, making snow angels and snowmen. The best part of it all, was sitting by the warm fire and drinking hot chocolate with friends and family.

So naturally. when it came to winter time, all Wally wanted to do was go outside in the snow like a five year old.. well, he's a five year old at heart.

He had this great idea to try and get his friends to take a break from work and go out into the snow. You can only imagine how that went.

He had asked nearly everyone. The only two people who had said they would love to if they weren't busy was Henry and Shawn. Everyone else either told him to go away for flat out ignored him.

Well, there was one person he had yet to ask.. But he doubts he'll even consider it.

So here Wally was, walking up the stairs to Norman Polk's booth, Ready to knock on the door and ask him if he wants to go outside and play in the snow.......

Yeah this was going to go very well..

Note the sarcasm.

Wally got to the top of the stair case and knocked. No answer. He knocked again and heard a faint 'come in'.

Wally opened the door and saw that Norman was fiddling with one of his projectors. Film reel next to him and parts out of the projector. Looks like he was trying to fix the busted thing. The janitor saw the intense concentration on the projectionists face and thought twice about what he was going to ask previously. Maybe he shouldn't have bothered the man.

"What do you want Wally?" The mechanic couldn't help the butterflies that entered his stomach. Wally had always been like this around him. Not because he was intimidating, cold and calculated. Smart, witty and sharp tonged. Strong and over all just very pleasing to look at... No, definitely not because of that.....

Okay, maybe a little bit because of that..

"I- uh.. Um I-I was just wondering if uh- you wanted to um... Ya know what? Never mind actually.. Sorry for w-wastin' your time-" Wally turned around and started to leave before he felt a grip on his upper arm. It was firm but at the same time, gentle.

"Wally, your not wasting my time. What did you want?" The older male was now standing up and the height difference between the two is know very noticeable.

Wally looked down and started fidgeting with his fingers. He was hit with a bigger wave of nerves. What if he thinks he's childish? what if he just gets yelled at?

"W-well.. It's, snowing o-outside and.... I just wanted t-to got for a walk and s-see the snow bu-ut everyone one else was busy and y-you were the on-nly other person I haven't asked y-yet...." Wally still didn't look up at the other male. He was to nerves.

"....You know what, that sounds like a good idea. I could use a break. Been up here trying to fix that thing for ages." Norman smiled down at the janitor. He picked up his coat and lead the other down the stairs and to the front door.

Well, Wally thought he was going to have to beg the man to even step foot out of this booth... apparently not.

Wally was shyly walking behind the projectionist, but all of his worries left as soon as he stepped out the door into the snow. He giggled and ran out into the front courtyard and fell right into the snow. Moving his amrs and legs, Wally got up soon after and looked down.

"Look! It's a snow angel!" Giggling, Norman walked over to his energetic five year old co-worker, but no before picking up a handful of snow. Wally didn't see it, but Norman was creating a snow ball to throw at him.

Wally turned around at the perfect moment for the snowball to hit him directly in the face. Norman was a few meters away, weezing at Wally's shook face.

That went on for a little. The Projectionist and Janitor fooling around with eachother. Throwing snowballs at eachother and running away.

To be honest, Wally had never seen Norman like this before. Laid back, laughing and in general, looking happy.

Norman would never emit it, but, he has a soft spot for the small janitor. That's why he agreed to this. But, he really didn't expect it to be a snowball fight and practically playing hide and seek. He though Wally said 'go for a walk?'... Oh well, this is better.

They completely forgot that they were at work, nobody really noticed that they were gone. But that just made it all the more better really.

-Time skip-

It had been almost an hour of running, chasing and laughing. Both employees were knackered, but they still went for a little walk.

Wally was rubbing his hands together to try and get them warm. Out of all the things he forgets, its gloves.. Norman saw the struggle the janitor was having trying to get his hands warm, so he took initiative and took off his gloves. He took Wally's hand into his own and held it had they walked around back to the studio.

Wally looked up at Norman with the biggest blush, it was adorable. Norman chuckled and squeezed his hand.

"Hey Norman?"

"Hmm?"

"Thank you for hanging out with me.. No one else would. They were all busy or flat out told me they didn't want to.. So, thank you."

Wally had a smile on his face that would make anyone melt inside. And that's exactly what happened to Norman. He blushed and looked away. Trying to hide it. Wally laughed at his futile attempt to do so.

"Y-yeah.. No problem."

Over all, it had been around two hours since they left. Walking back to the studio, they took of their coats and relished the warmth inside. Norman giggled and ruffled the snow out of Wally's hair and they both went to the break room to make some coffee.

They stayed with each other, just talking about random things that came to mind. And no one questioned it. They were an odd pair, but everyone saw how much they got along, so they didn't say anything.

And that was fine with them. They were happy in their own little world right now.

-

hi yes hello I'm no dead surprisingly

Sorry for not updating sooner, had some problems with school and it's been kinda stressful.

Hopefully I can get some more chapters out soon though!😋