~ Tutus And A Kiss ~

^*^

"Norman! Help me!" Sammy ran straight to the projector booth. He had lost a bet to Wally and now had to wear a tutu for the rest of the day.

And Sammy would never in a life time do that. He still has all of his dignity, Thanks.

"Sammy, not know. I've got work to do and it needs to be finished today." Norman was fiddling with film reel with a determined look on his face.

"But Wally's trying to make me wear a tutu!" Sammy squeaked out, running to the other side of the booth hiding beside Norman.

The older male huffed and looked at the music director clutching his arm. Blushing a little from the contact.

"Did you lose a bet?" Norman already knew the answer to that. They always have a new bet each week and it mostly always ends with one of them running to either Grant or himself.

"Maybe??" Sammy looked down and then back up at him with those puppy eyes he hates, but secretly loves.

"Then you deserve it. Now, face the consequences and please leave so I can finish my work." Norman didn't look at him. He knew if he did, then he would give into helping the younger male.

"Noooooooo.. You've got to help me! If I put that thing on, everyone will tease me and I'll never live it down!" Sammy moved closer to the projectionist with those puppy eyes resting his chin on his shoulder.

"Oh Saaammyyyyyyyyy~ "

"where did you gooooo~"

Sammy looked at Norman with intense puppy eyes. The older male took one glance and knew he would give in. With a huff, he put the film reel down and turned to music director.

"Alright. Hide behind the door and when he coms in, I'll tell him you're not  here." Sammy smiled wide and ran behind the door.

Just and he finished getting out of sight, Wally came to the door, asking Norman if he has seen a certain blond.

"Hey Norms, you seem Sammy? He lost a bet and refused to pay the price." Norman picked up the reel again and shook his head.

"No, I haven't seen him since break time at 3." Wally huffed and nodded in thanks. walking back down the stairs, sing Sammy's name. The younger male came out of hiding.

"Phwef! That was a close one. Thanks Norman, You're the best!" Sammy ran out but, not before planting a kiss on the green eyed males cheek.

Sammy dashed down the stairs, leaving a mad blushing Norman in the projector booth. Wide eyed, He lifted one hand and grazed his fingers on the place where Sammy kissed him.

"I'm never washing this cheek now."

-

Oh would you look at that, More Sammy and Norman....... ^w^

Not even sorry..😂

School starts tomorrow and I reeeeaaalllllyyyyyyyy don't want the holidays to end...

And, over 200 reads?????! Whaaaa? I'm shook.... thanks guys!