We Will Escape

^^ song ^^
-

"We never had a chance to tell you goodbye."

"You can not escape what you left behind."

Lyrics bounced off the decaying walls, haunting Henrys ears.

sending chills up his spine.

The worst part of it, was he didn't know who or where the music was coming from.

"We never thought we would end up this way."

The old animater didn't know what to do. stuck on a raft, floating down a stream of ink.

"We are aware of what we are

We are aware of what you are."

turning left and right. Behind and in front. He couldn't locate the source of the voices. Goose bumps on his arms. Hairs on his neck sticking straight up. Henry was terrified.

"You can not hide from what you've made."

"You can not keep us in this place."

Finally reaching the end of the ink stream, the raft stops at a little down. Looking empty, Henry hops off the boat. Looking around and seeing ink arrows pointing towards a little gate.

"I can see, the colour, drain from your face."

They can see him. They have been watching him. but how?

Henry looked everywhere. But still couldn't locate the voices.

"Please, why wont you understand?"

walking through, he is lead to a walkway with planks. He's got to walk across those? they don't look very stable. But the arrows don't continue straight ahead. They go down.

"We've done what you've planned

And we cannot go."

walking on the first, then the second, and then the third. Loosing balance and braking the fourth.

Henry gets up and sees the arrow pointing to a door. Shaking off the pain, He gets up and shakily walking through the door.

More arrows. Pointing towards another door. Placing his hand on the handle, he turns the nob and pushes the door open. nothing.

"We are aware of what we did.

We are aware of what you did.

we will escape, We'll find a way.

We will escape and you will stay."

There in front of his, was an entrance to a vault. Already open.

The music was getting louder and louder with each few steps he took.

Henry was sweating from nerves. He was terrified. He doesn't know what will happen if he follows the arrows, but they are pointing him in the directions of another door within the vault. And what happens if he doesn't?

Deep breaths is what got him to go through the vault and the other door.

The other door was already open as well. More arrows on the floor. showing him the way.

"Can't keep me in this prison."

In front of him, was a big ink machine. Massive. How would someone even build that?

"We're built with superstition."

Standing up front of the machine, was everyone he has encountered in the decaying inky studio. Singing along, to the song he has heard from since standing on the raft in the stream if ink.

"Forced you into submission."

"we have a proposition."

Henry stared wide eyes. Alice standing in the middle of a bunch of the butcher gang, Sammy, The Projectionist, and Bendy, all atop the machine, staring down upon him. Petrifying him.

"We are aware, you cannot hide

We are aware, you cannot hide,

We are aware, you cannot hide."

The old animater couldn't move. They were all set on keeping him here, killing him. He didn't know what to do. He could feel every bit of his body, shouting at him to move, but he couldn't. He was utterly terrified.

"And when we find you,

You,

Will,

DIE!"

he didn't even think about turning around. Henry stood dead still while his creations were singing about him dying.

Not even bothering to say a word.

The last thing he saw before falling from the pain inflicted from behind him, was Alice stalking forward, singing.

"We will escape, we'll find a way."

-

I know this song is a fnaf song intentionally, but I really liked and thought it fits with batim as well........

Also, this is kind a filler chapter because school is coming up again....so it's obviously shit..