Part-1

Let's start with introduction first.

As you all know the hero of the story is "Shivaay singh oberoi.

Family:Son of Tej and jhanvi singh oberoi.Brother of priyanka singh oberoi.He don't share good bond with his dad.Rarely meets him that too on dinning table.However, loves  his mom and sister to an extent.

Profession:He is an A.S.P by profession.He is very rude,arrogant yet honest policeman.He is very strict in his duty and is new in city because he just came in his homeland after completing his studies from abroad.Every criminal fear from facing his wrath.He is very heartless while doing service of criminal.He don't even care about the life of culprit while making him speak the truth in his own way.Khanna is his assistant.He fell in love with the girl in the first sight only when he saw her near shopping mall.Later,his love changed into an "ishq".

Anika harshvardan trivedi:

She is the only daughter of harshvardan trivedi  and avantika trivedi

She is the only daughter of harshvardan trivedi  and avantika trivedi.She goes to university.She is princess of her dad.She is his jaan.He can do anything for her.

She is very stubborn because of over pampering of her dad.She is very careless and moody and give damn to any boy except her boyfriend "Arnav raizada." They both love each other.Hates shivaay in the first meeting only and gave  him the nickname " doh takkay ka police wala" and calls him by this name only in every meeting.

Arnav raizada:He is boyfriend of anika.Bears her tantrums.He is very calm in nature and loves anika alot.He almost remains with anika.

Let's start with first episode now.

              ♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

Anika was in raizada mansion sitting in the living room with arnav's mom.

"Anti where is arnav i will seriously now break his head.He is making me lateee." anika whined infront of mrs raizada who was  just giggling  on her antics.

"Go beta you itself check him now.Don't know what he is doing there?" She laughed and anika ran upstair fuming.

"Mr raizaidaaa m i your servant to wait for you so longggg?You cheapster drop me to the damn homeee!!!" She shouted loudly while barging in the room.