Part-25

Thanks for voting and commenting on previous chapter.Love you all!!!

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

As,shivaay entered in the room,he got surprized seeing the room decorated beautifully just like their first night.Lights of the room were dimmed and rose petals were spread all over the room.

Anika was sitting on the bed in her bridal dress which shivaay had selected for her when they had gone for shopping together before their marriage.Smile crept his face on understanding that anika is ready to take their relationship to next level.He locked the door and walked towards bed.Her face was covering with veil.He sat on bed infront of her.

He took whole glance of her with contented smile.

"Nothing can be beautiful in this word more than you, baby!" he said proudly and removed her veil.She was looking down shyly and blushed after  hearing his words.He sets her maang tikka.

"I thought you don't  feel bad after seeing newly married couple and get jealouse after thinking about our first night.Because it is my department of giving taunts and complains to you." anika pouted and shivaay arched his head back hearing her while laughing.

He remembered how he had taunted her about their first night on priyanka's  marriage .

"Now?" he asked from her about the next plan.

"Wedding gift?"she said excitedly and brought her palm infront of him.He laughed and kissed his palm.

"How can I forget Without gift our wedding is incomplete." he laughed and goes towards his wardrobe.

After few seconds,he came back and sat infront of her.

He brought beautiful chand bracelete infront of her.Anika's eyes glittered with happiness.He made her wear the bracelete.

"Beautiful."He carrassed her hand and she blushed.

He looked up at her.

"Now?"he asked again.

"There was also a necklace with bracelete in your closet.When will gift me that?" anika surpressed her laughter and looked at him innocently.Shivaay looked at her making a pout.

"It's not fair,baby.It means you check my wardrobe behind my back."he complaint.

"After all I am policeman's wife na.So,I think you should have not problem about checking things.By the way,you brought that gift for me na?" anika asked while narrowing her eyes.Shivaay laughed.

"No, I brought that for ragini.Obviously, for you baby.You can  give back to back shocks to me.Can't I bring gifts for my wifey?" he frowned and anika smiled.

"Veil done.Wedding night done.What next now?" he asked from her kissing her neck.

"Now you have to compliment me.I took whole two hours just getting ready for you." she smiled.

"ohoo how can I forget to admire my wife.It is toh my duty na." he face palmed himself and anika laughs.

Shivaay took her hand in his hand gently.