part- 10

Why response is getting low:(?Are you not liking the story?It's giving me second thought.See guys m not setting any target.Also am suffering from fever but still i wrote update.Please do comments otherwise m stopping here only.

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

The room was decorated beautifully with roses and lillies.Lights were dimmed.Candles were lightening the room.She was sitting on bed in her bridal dress.Her face was covered by veil.Today was their first night!

As ,she heard the door's clicked sound.Her breath got hitched.A lone tear escaped her eye while she tried to control her muffle.She did'nt wanted to cry for this useless man but unknowingly tears rolled down her eyes.

He entered in the room with great smile on his face.He locked the door and turned around only to see his beautiful bride sitting on 'his' sorry now "their" bed.He had contented smile on his face as he got married to love of his life.

He moved towards bed keeping his turban on side table.He sat infront of her.He took a glance of her proudly.

"Mrs Shivaay singh oberoi." He whispered lovingly while she squeezed her eyes tightly.

He hold her hand which was shivering.He looked at her confused.

"You are shivering anika...." he asked worriedly and she jerked off his hand.

"Stay away you cheap man." She sobbed.He sighed and slowly removed her veil.He looked at her lovingly and hold her hand gently.

"Bohat naraaz ho na meray sath?kitna hurt kia mainy tumhay but only to get you in my life.You did'nt even know that in the first meeting only you had stolen my heart anika.Heart of the rude man.You know looking at my parents life i thought that love never exits.It is all facade but honestly anika when these sinful eyes had seen you first time they got crazy for you.Shivaay singh oberoi was already a rude stubborn man then getting you in my life became a passion for me.I can't imagine life without you.I have hurted you alot na but i promise i will never hurt you again unless you don't provoke me in any way.Only my weakness is my anger just don't touch my that string ever.Else,i will prove a good husband to you" He said polietly and carrassed her face.

"Hogyaa?" She looked at him with cold eyes and started removing her rings when shivaay stopped her.

"Wait baby let me stare my moon properly na." He stopped her from removing her jewellery and looked into her eyes pleadingly.

"I m tired and wanna relax for sometime." She removed her rings and shivaay nodded disappointed.

"Ok as you feel easy.let me help you." He very carefully unpinned her heavy duppata and kept it aside.Anika started removing her bangles from her left hand.She looked at him as he moved closer to her.

"You know today is our first night." He started removing her earrings and she shivered.

He moved closer to her more with his eyes still on her face and removed her heavy necklace.

" You don't know how much i have waited for this night.The night of our union.The night of celebrating our love."he carrassed her face lovingly clearing her tears.

"Don't cry baby it hurts here."he pointed towards his own heart.

"If it pains there seeing my tears na you would'nt have do that."she shouted angrily hitting his chest.He squeezed his eyes hearing her chocked voice.

"You know ur bloody beast!!!" She pushed him backward angrily.

"Enough.In which sense i m looking beast to you?haan! Tell me i forced you or i touched you forcefully tell me.You know what this is ur problem you don't see my love.I told you na i did that just to get you in my life.Did i showed pictures to anyone?If i wanted na i could have claimed you that night only when ur were sleeping.I could have hurted you in the first meeting in your room only.But not anika i respect you and i really love you. I agree i m strict and rude but m not a cheap man anika not a cheap man.You also know it's my right and being my wife you should complete your duties towards me!"he held her wrist tightly making her sobb.