Part-19

Special thanks to
Shivikascnmsam  ghachu 104shivika
for inline coments.Love you alot.

Thanks who commented and voted on previous chapter.❤❤

                  ♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

Shivaay entered in their room and found anika sitting on couch doing something in her phone.

"What was the need of sitting infront of that bastard, anika?" asked shivaay frustated.

"I wanted to show him his place." said anika keeping her phone aside smilingly.

"You must have done something,right?You are smirking sherni.What you did?" asked shivaay narrowing his eyes.

"You are taking me light?"said anika proudly and stood infront of him.

"Not at all.I very well know my sherni is very dangerous.Don't need to come infront of that bloody.You are my wife,my proud.I can't compromise about you."said shivaay.

"Leave it.They were talking about marriage ,shivaay."

"Yaa,but don't worry i have told dad to ask about marriage date from raizadas."said shivaay and sat on chair tiringly.He closed his eyes.

Anika was staring him silently.Shivaay opened his eyes not getting her response.

"So,you agreed about marriage.How is it possible?In morning u were fighting and now direct marriage.Is daksh is reason?" anika said.

"No daksh is not reason." said shivaay and rested his head back closing his eyes.He was upset about priyanka.

"Then why did you agree?" asked anika curiously.

"I won't tell you the reason.Can you please get me a mug of coffee?" said  shivaay tiringly still closing his eyes.

Without replying she walked out of the room.

After sometime,she entered in the room with coffee.She found him laying on bed.He had changed his uniform.

"Your coffee." she informed him while keeping the mug on side table.She turned around to go when shivaay tugged her wrist.

"Do me a favour.Can you please sit here near me for sometime." requested shivaay.

Seeing him tired she brought coffee for him but she can't fulfil his all demands.

"Hoge free.I should have not brought coffee too.Die here am going." said anika irritated.

"I have not any  plan to die so soon until i don't see love for me in your eyes." said shivaay while picking up the mug  of coffee.Anika shurgged her shoulders and walked out of the room.Whereas,shivaay stared her retreating figure and closed his eyes tiringly.

*

Days started passing by.Marriage date was fix.Soon the day come.Today was priyanka's mehndi.Shivaay was busy collecting proofs against akash.Anika was busy in marriage preparations.Almost week has passed shivika did'nt sit together as both were busy.At night also shivaay used to come home late.He had started going to oberois group of industries after getting free from police station.

At night 10 o'clock:

Shivaay entered in the room and found anika talking to her parents on phone.He removed his shirt and silently moved towards bed.He layed on bed closed his eyes to sleep.