Part-14

Thanks alot for so good response in the previous chapter.I really enjoyed reading the comments😀😀Thanks alot for inline coments.Hoping for the same response in this chapter also 😊😊😊.

         ♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

On behalf of Mr raizada,Harsh talked to tej about alliance for priyanka.He told him that they should wait for shivaay.However,tejvi were agreed that arnav is sweet boy and priyanka will remain happy with him.Tej asked jhanvi to ask about priyanka's opinion.They will proceeed further only after her approval.

On the other hand,Shivaay was sitting in the living room for an hour.Anika did'nt came out of the room to see him.He was resting his head on couch and was thinking something.His hand was red by bleeding although blood flow had been stopped.He got up and moved towards room to take first aid box.He saw her sitting silently on bed and moved towards drawer.Anika layed down silently back facing him.He takes first aid box and walked out of the room!

He slept in the hall only.

Next morning,Anika came out of the room and saw him sleeping on the couch.She silently moved towards kitchen and started preparing for breakfast.Because of noises ,shivaay also woke up.He sat on the couch lazily and looked at her.

"What will you have tea or coffee?" anika asked from him.He stood up making stern face.

"Thanks anika.I can make for myself."he entered in the kitchen
and started making coffee for himself.

After making coffee,he moved towards room and got freshen up.

An  hour passed,both did'nt talk to each other.Now he was in his room making plan for trapping Akash khurana.As mihir informed him that today they are going to stalk them at his farm house.

He was busy in his thoughts while smoking when anika entered in the room wearing purple top and black jeans.She had done minimal makeup and now moved towards closet to take out her clutch.

"Why did you put your phone in the ur bag?" shivaay finally asked seeing her ready.

"I am going!" she said sternly.

Shivaay raised his eyebrow and goes to ger.

"Where are you going?"he asked sternly.

"That's none of your bussiness.You do your work for which you have came here." she moved towards dressing table and started combing her hair.

"Look anika obedient wives respect their husbands.I am saying you polietly stay here in the house.After returning from meeting I promise i will take you out." said shivaay.

"huhh,what do you think i will go out  with you for outing?It's your very big misunderstanding!!!" she said and started going out.

"I said you are not going out of the house alone!" shivaay said holding her wrist.

"You can't order me shivaaay.I am not your servant neither you bought me from my father to implement your orders on meee." she shouted getting out of his hold.

"Shut up anikaa.I am not in mood of hearing any non-sense." said shivaay taking out his phone from his pocket as it was vibrating.It was mihir's call.He disconnected it.

"look anika am busy for sometime.I am not ordering you just stopping you.This house is far away from population and there is forest on the way.You are not going anywhere till i don't return." shivay took car keys from table and starting going out lf the room.

"You are not my father that i obey your eachhh orderrr." anika shouted angrily.Shivaay who was going out of room stopped and turned towards anika.

He goes back to her and pulled her to his chest harshly.