Part-32

"Shivaay uthiye na." Anika nudged shivaay for nth time but he was just snuggling and snuggling  into his duvet.

"umm baby let me sleep!"he groaned.

Anika sighed.

"I am going to take out ur uniform.Get up till then."she was about to go ,but next moment she was pulled back in her husband's arms.

"Choro uniform.Come baby let's do something productive."He whispered huskily before making her adjust on his bare chest.He kissed her temple and locked her in his arm with his eyes still closed.

"Ohoo,Shiv don't be a doh takke ka police wala.I just took shower and what happened to you today?You did'nt even went for jogging !" she said while closing her eyes as shivaay was carassing her face.

"I got tired of our last night lov----

"Shhhh cheapde don't  start telling me now what happened last night." She hitted his cheek lightly making him grin in sleep.

"Ok,You don't wanna listen?Shall I show you practically!"he nuzzled into her neck.

"I said don't come in dohh takke wala mood." she glared him.

"I said don't come in sherni mood " Shivaay micmiced her making him hit his shoulder playfully.

"Acha anika dohh naa."said shivaay making a pout.

"What?" she surpressed her laughter.

"My morning kiss.What else?Do you really wanna see pr--

"Shivaaay,don't start again ok.You did'nt left me whole night.Now you have started in morning also.Mom dad are coming.I have to do all arrangements."she tried to stop him as he came on top of her and was sucking her neck.

"Umm...ok."he groaned and gave a hickey on the crook of her neckk.

".S..hivaaay."She moaned cltuching  his shoulder as he slid down her top from shoulder and trailed kisses there.

"I love you,baby." he kissed her forehead lovingly and she smiled.

"Chalo ab uthiye aur duty pr jayiye." she carrassed his hair.

"Baby,Mom dad are returning today.It does not mean you will ignore me,ok!If you wanna meet your mom dad.Then,return before my arrival." he cupped her face and explained to her.

"Achaa ji,In this whole month I was with you only.Now,can't I just stay with my mom dad for some days." she asked from him teasingly.

"No naa baby.This dohh takke ka police wala don't get good sleep before kissing his baby." Shivaay stared her lips.

"Shivaay jaiye na."she turned her face while giggling.

He cupped her face and moved closer to her lips.Both closed their eyes and their lips met.Both kissed each other softly.Her fingers played with his hair and he slid his hand under her back to find the knot of her shirt.Their tongues danced in rythm and he moved his hand inside her top sending shiver in her soul.He sucked her lower lips as she worked on his upper lips and cupped on of her boobs making her moaned in between the kiss.

Both broke the kiss,and he moved down trailing wet kisses all over neck.

"I..i love you baby..I love you..I want you."he groaned placing wet kisses on her neck.

"S..hivaaay."She cupped his face and made him look into her eyes.He was looking at her with desires.

"At night ok.WAIT tilk night."she kissed his forehead.