Part-26

In morning,When priyanka got up her head was spinning because of continous crying.She looked beside her.Arnav was'nt there.She climbed off bed and walked towards restroom lazily.After getting freshen up,she went downstair and directly goes towards kitchen.

"hello,Mrs Insar how are you?When did you return from Germany?" Mrs raizada who was sitting in the living room quickly got up seeing her friend who had came to meet her.

"I am fine.I just came few days ago.You tell arnav got married with anika na.I knew it.He really loves anika.So sorry I could not attened the marriage." said Mrs ansari while hugging mrs raizada.Priyanka who had just entered in the living room got shocked hearing that arnav and anika loves each other.

Mrs raizada got shocked seeing priyanka's pale voice.Priyanka stumbled and took support of nearby chair.

"Priyanka listen beta.I can explain." Mrs raizada goes to her but priyanka goes from there excusing herself.

"What happened mrs raizada?Who was she?" asked mrs ansari confusingly.

She cleared her that arnav got married to priyanka not anika.She apologized for misunderstanding.After sometime,she left.Mrs raizada goes to priyanka room but she was'nt there.
She got worried and called arnav but his phone was busy.

------------------

When shivaay returned from jogging.He saw his princess sleeping while cuddling in duvet.Smile crept his face seeing her cute pout.He scratched the back of his neck remembering about their first night.He goes to her.

Leaning on her,he kissed her forehead.Anika made pout in sleep.Shivaay quickly parted away not to wanting to wake her up.She had slept few hours ago only.Last night,he did'nt let her sleep and loved her whole night showing her how much he had craved for her love for three months.

He kissed her forehead and went to restroom after taking his uniform from wardrobe.

After getting ready,he went downstairs and walked towards dinning table.

"Good morning mom dad." Shivaay greeted them and sat on his chair.

"Good morning!" both greeted back.

"Where is anika?" Jhanvi asked while serving him breakfast.

"She will wake up late." he said while starting eating.

"Is she ok?" asked tej while reading newspaper.

"Yaa don't worry she is fine." he replied and sipped coffee.

After his breakfast,he took anika's breakfast to their room.He entered in room and found anika still sleeping.

He smiled and moved towards her.He kept breakfast tray on side table.

"Baby,Get up have breakfast." he carrassed her hair.

"Shi..vaay don't disturb me.I am tired." she said in sleepy tone and snuggled into pillow.

"Baby,I will not disturb you.But first have breakfast so that I can go for duty.Hn?" he tried to remove pillow from her face but she turned her side like a baby.

"Aap jaiyee na." she said lazily and again snuggled into pillow.

"No,I am not going before making sure you are ok!" he said and sat beside her kissing her forehead.

"I am ok.You go.You are getting late." she rubbed her eyes.

"Are you sure?" he asked carrassing her cheeks and she finally opened her eyes.