Part-22

Special thanks to
Shivikascnmsam  ghachu 104shivika RavneetKaur206 naina2340 anukriti_1701for inline comments.Love you alot.

Thanks who commented and voted on previous chapter.❤❤

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡.

She was crying hugging her knees when someone kept hand on her shoulder.She got shocked when she was about to shout shivaay kept his palm on her mouth.

"Shhh baby it's me.Your doh takke ka police wala."he moved closer to her ear and said huskily.

Anika for a second got numb and stared him silently.Yes,he is her shivaay sitting infront of her perfectly alright.She forwarded her hand and carrassed his lapel to believe that he is really  her doh takka ka police wala.

Seeing her condition,shivaay cupped her face."Nothing has happened baby.I had told you na i don't have any plan to die so soon untill i don't see love for me in your eyes." hearing him anika hitted his chest angrily.

"Shivaay ." she cried and quickly hugged him and started crying loudly.Shivaay carrassed her back as she was shivering badly and was hell scared.

"Shhh anika stop crying.I am here.St..op stop crying." breaking the hug.He cupped her face and wiped her tears.

"Shiva..ay aap thk.Aap ko kuch hoa toh nhi.I .i got scared shivaay.If someth..ing hap.pened to you i will die." she started checking him and he smiled seeing her concerned.

"Everything is fine or i say i am fine.Please stop crying.We have to leave from here.Danger is not gone yet.They will be here anytime.Come on we have to run!"he told herand stood up.

**

When anika escaped the car.Shivaay felt some relief.He checked his revolver in which only one bullet was left.Now he was stucked badly..He slid his hand under the seat with the hope of any weapon because tomorrow in an political address weapons were supplied through his car.

As shivaay slid his hand  under the seat.His hand hitted with ball like thing.He quickly grabbed it and took out.It was a shell.He quickly closed his eyes thanking to God for giving a chance to him.

"ASP Shivaay singh oberoi your car is surrondded from all sides.Better be surrunder  yourself also." Shivaay heard manly voice.

Outside, there were five men who started moving towards his car.When shivaay was sure that they are few step far away from his car.He closed his eyes and by holding his breath he throwed the shell towards them.

As the shell exploded,they started coughing badly and rubbed their eyes as result of tear gas.Taking the advantage,shivaay ran towards the side where anika had gone.He was running fast when he saw  anika's one shoe laying there.He then ran more fast and after running for some more time he saw anika's saree pallu behind the tree.He took a deep breath seeing her save and ran towards her.When he kept his hand on her shoulder seeing her scared he had to keep his palm on her lips.