Part-4

Doh takay ka police wala: 2 ruppee cheap police man.

ASP :Asistant Supridentent of Police.The senior officer who is incharge of police station.It's rank after DSP.ASP works under DSP.

*

Anika was sitting in her room doing something in her phone.Harsh and avantika knocked at the door.

"Papa..mama please come inside." Anika smiled and kept her phone aside.

They both goes to him and sat on either side of her.

"What happened papa?" Anika asked smilingly as Harsh pecked her forehead lovingly.Avantika looked at him in disbelief.He was sad.

"Anika as you know yesterday night arnav's mom dad had come." anika nodded confusingly.

Harsh cupped her face.

"Baby they asked for your marriage with arnav.Mr Raizada is my childhood friend and business partner also.I will give him answer only if my princess will agree.Because for me my princess's choice matter more than my friendship.So what's your opinion?" Harsh asked while carrassing her hair.

Anika hugged him tightly and Harsh smiled lightly.

"Baba i don't wanna leave you.Tell that langoor to live here after marriage." Anika whispered in low voice.Although she loves arnav but she never thought that she has to leave her father's house forever.Today when she realized it she got sad.

"Haha,baby daughter's real home is her husband's home.Moreover,his house is not so far you can come to meet us anytime." Said Harsh lovingly carrassing her hair.He was although consoling his princess but his eyes were moist with mere thought that his princess will not be anymore with him to take care of his minor minor things.

After they lost their first baby during birth Harsh got very disappointed.After that there were complication in avantika's pregnancy.They were craving to be parents.After six years of miscarriage they were blessed with a princess.Harsh was happy beyonds limits and he vowed to fulfill each dream of his princess.Anika's entry in their life filled the lost happiness of Harsh and avantika.He gave immense love to anika.Avantika was always jealouse of Harsh because of his attachment to his daughter more.She always cursed harsh for spoiling anika so much.Because of his over pampering anika is so moody,stubborn.Today their princess has grown up so fast that he became sad.

Anika wiped his tears.

"Baba don't cry i will come to meet you daily." She smiled and Harsh nodded forcing a smile.

"Ok beta we will give them answer our princess is ready." Avantika kissed her forehead and anika looked down in shyness.They both laughed.

After sometime they left to their room.

*

Next day at college,Anika was standing out of the college gate.She was waiting for driver.She was very happy today beacuse raizadas were coming to trivedi mansion.Avantika had informed her that today they will do small ring ceremony because of security issue. Basically today was her engagement with Mr arnav raizada.She was blushing with mere sensation when suddenly black audi stopped just near her feet with halt.She jumped back in fear coming out of her lala land.

"Sit in the car right now!" It was shivaay.He ordered her after rolling down the window.

"Are you blind doh takke k police walay!!" She shouted angrily while shivaay controlled his anger.