Epilogue

Thanks for votes and comments in previous chapter.Don't forget to do inline comments.I would love to read comments pleachh😍🙏.It's a long chapter.I would suggest you to read it in leisure time☺

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

Everyone was pacing here and there outside Anika's ward as she was going through the most crucial period of her life.She was going to give birth to the three babies of the great Shivaay Singh Oberoi.Tension was evident on everyone's face as the main man was not present there on the special day of his life.

It had been fours hours since Anika was brought to hospital.Doctor had given Eight hours to wait.

"I had told ur son to leave this damn job!!!But no he won't listen to me ever."exclaimed tej looking at jhanvi angrily.

"H..e..he don't attened call d..uring his duty."said Jhanvi meekly.

"Relax tej,You know na his job is tough and Why are you getting offended?You know na he did'nt know princess condition would get worse!" Harsh tried to calm him down.

"Heckk with calm down!"he hitted his hand in air frustated.

Inside the ward,Anika was laying on stretcher,drip was attached to her hand.Avantika was sitting beside her on the bench.

"Anika,Shivaay did'nt came yet.We have tried his number many times."said Avantika worriedly.

Anika looked at her and blinked her eyes.

"He will be here.Work is also important."She surpressed her lips to control pain as slow contraction was hitting her time to time.

Avantika appreciated the patience of her daughter.She could not believe that her daughter who use to cry on small injury was showing so much courage in her this stage of life.

"Anikaa mera bachaa."Avantika kissed her forehead lovingly.

"Maa.."She cltuched her hand tightly as tears rolled down her eyes.

"Shivaay please come.I don't want you to misd this."she closed her eyes and silently prayed !

She knows that Shivaay will regret missing this as he used to remind her every night that he would be there beside her when she will be giving birth to their babies.They had already took permission from doctor to let Shivaay beside his anika during delivery.

*

Finally,the wait was over.Doctor checked Anika and they proceeded for the process.Anika hopefully looked towards door but got no sign of him.Doctor also felt bad for her.

"ahhh."She screamed in pain as contraction hitted her hard.

**

On the other hand,Shivaay who was busy in Police operation got free now.Criminals were arrested and were brought to police station.Shivaay's face was pale and his shoulder was bleeding as he got shot on his shoulder.

His heart skipped beat,when he switched on his phone and got 101 notifications of missed calls from his family members.Is Anika fine?His heart constricted as he felt sharp pain there.

He quickly called his dad.

"You son of doggg!!Where the heck you are??Here ur wife is on brink of death !!!"Tej screamed and phone slipped off his hand.

"Come to the hospital right now !"were the words he last heard.Not caring about his wound,He ran towards his car with tears forming in his eyes.