Part-31

"Baby this is not fair,I was in mood for tonight,but you took bullet on your shoulder.Now I have to wait for month." he pouted and leaned to her lips.Anika tiltled her head while surpressing her lips.

Meanwhile,someone knocked at door.Shivaay sat on bed properly.

"Come in."said shivaay.Arnav and priyanka came inside..

"Bhabhi,Are you ok now?" Priyanka asked while holding her hand worriedly.Anika nodded her head lightly.

Arnav met with shivaay, then turned towards anika.

"You both husband wife have took swear to trouble us like tthis?"arnav asked from anika.

Both smiled sheepishly.

"Bhabhi,I am really sorry for my past behaviour.I was very rude to you.I am very gulity.I am very bad.Please forgive me." she sat beside her and apologized to her.

Shivaay and arnav smiled lightly.Anika looked at shivaay first then at Priyanka.

"Don't say like that.I did'nt felt bad.Don't be sorry.You are toh my best sister-in -law." she smiled.

"Thanks bhabhi." she smiled back and then looked at shivaay.

"Bhai,how are you?" she asked meekly.

"I am fine,doll.Are you still angry from me?" Shivaay goes to her.

"I can never get angry from you,bhai." she looked at him.Shivaay smiled and carrasses her hair.

"Shivaay,We should inform elders also." said arnav.

"Not at all.They will come back in the next flight only.I am here na.I will take care of my wifey."Shivaay looked at anika lovingly who smiled.

"Well,Anika this is best.You had took care of shivaay for week.Now it's time to get pampered by shivaay for month."Arnav laughed to which all smiled.

"I am ready to be joron ka ghulam." Shivaay whispered which was only audible to anika.Anika blushed.

.............

After one day,Anika was given discharged.In the morning only,they had returned to oberoi mansion.Shivaay had strickly ordered maids not to let anika do any work at all.Cook was given the instructions of anika's diet chart and he himself left no chance to pamper his dear wife.

Now,It was nine in the night.Tens days have been passed of the incident.Anika had recovered alot in these ten days.Shivaay had took a great of her.Now,Anika was sitting on bed making an angry pout.Shivaay was sitting on the couch busy in reading a file.

"What happened baby?Why are you not sleeping?"asked shivaay still busy in his fille.

"You did'nt lett mee even walk in the roommm.I am getting bored!!!"she exclaimed while throwing pillow at him.He looked up at her shocked as pillow landed directly on his face.

"But baby,You are still weak.!"he kept the file aside and goes to her.

"I am perfectly fine now,shivaay.I feel like I am patient.Try to understand,I am finee now.Only,you are not satisfied and it is irritating me moreee.Doctor has also told that I am fine noww."she said frustated.

"But baby,still you will take rest." he looked at her.

"I am getting bored ,shivaay.I feel like being caged!"she started crying and shivaay scooted closer to her.

"Shh don't cry.Let's do something to shuu you boreness."he wiped her tears.

She kept her head on his chest.

"You sit here with me only.Don't go anywhere.Don't do any office work."she closed her eyes and made pattern on his chest.

"Ok done,No office work.Umm let's watch some romantic movie."he said while pecking her hair.

"Ok,"she said and parted away from him.

Shivaay climbed off the bed and goes out of the room to make coffee.

After sometime,He entered in the room with two coffee mugs.Then,he took CD from closet and arranged the screen.

After setting everything,He switched off the lights and the movie started playing.He quickly joined her on bed and both half layed on bed snuggling into each other.

Shivaay was doimg commentry on each scene making anika enjoy the every scene.Whenever,some romantic moment used to come,Shivaay also use to have his own way with anika.Anika sometime used to laugh on his comment.Sometimes,He used to say such bold things that anika used to turn crimson red on hearing him.

Movie was almost on its end.Shibaay looked at anika sheepishly.Anika knew that cheapde sso is on its way.He made anika lay on bed carefully coming on top of her.She looked into his eyes which were full of love and love only.His eyes were saying it all he is ready to shower his all love and all of his cravings on her.

"You sure,love?"he asked from her and she nodded.

He nuzzled into her neck and inhaled her flowery fragnance.She closed her eyes feeling his hot breathing on her neck.He placed a wet kiss in the crook of her neck.She moaned his name while driving her fingers into his hair pulling him more into herself.

He trailed his lips from her neck to her shoulder, upto her cheeks ,and then to her forehead, placing soft and loveable kisses all over her face.She moaned aloud in esctasy.

Soon,the lights got off.The blanket was pulled upto their bare bodies.Both got drowned in the ocean of love and pleasure.He showed her how much he craved while exploring her ,sometimes by getting wild,sometimes getting gentle.
She let him have his own way with her,getting drenched in the pool of his love.

They made love again and again,until the heat between them combusted.Until,she felt hot liquid wash over her limbs.Until,she looked up only to see him watching her with passion,with lust.With so much love and care.

She felt tears in her eyes,he sucked her, tears gently moving himself in her, and when he ,atlast, stilled and rested his sweaty forehead against hers,He whispered,"I love you." making her feel the top of the world.

He breathed heavily,looking deep into her eyes,"I love you ,and I will love you until I die,and if there is a life after that,I 'll love you then," he kissed her eyes gently,cupping her face in his hands.

She hugged him tightly with tears in her eyes,and he detached himself from her laying beside her pulling him into his arms while placing gently kisses over her face and hair.

..................

Precap:😑.

I know chappy is small,but how was it?

Hope you guys liked it!

In next chappy,guys anika is going to get pregnant.Sorry for moving with fast pace but NGH and COD's readers are also waiting for updates.