Part-28

"Daksh,Why have you came here??" asked Akash khranna seeing daksh in police station.

"Obviously,I came here to meet you.Oh my God dad what have you done to yourself in just a week." asked daksh seeing his vulnerable condition.His face was wounded and he was looking weak and pale.

"That ASP shivaay singj oberoi has done this to my condition.Well,I had shoted on him.He must be deing on his death bed, right?" He smirked evily.

"Ohh dad come back on earth.Nothing has happened to that bastard.He is very lucky he got survived.But now I won't leave him." He said with blodshot eyes.

"You won't do anything ,daksh.Why has'nt my lawyer came till now?Talk to him and tell him to get my bail papers ready." said Akash to him.

"Your bail has been cancelled  dad.ASP has trapped you completely.All the evidences are against you and are very strong.All of your friends have refused to help you.He has ruined us dad that bastard has destroyed us.I will not let him live in this world anymore." He said angrily.

"Daksh,Don't be crazy.Shivaay singh oberoi is very dangerous.I will ran out of this cell anyhow.You leave the country right now.He won't leave you also.Please my son get under ground otherwise you will also burn in this cell like me." He tried to make him understand.Daksh looked at him angrily.

"I can't leave the country ,dad.Because of case against you,ASP has took my passport also.I am going!!!!!" he shouted and left from there.

"Daksh ,don't mess with him.I am telling you!!!!!" Akash  shouted but he had already left!

**

"Mom,dad I will misssss you." said anika while hugging Harsh emotionally.

"Shivaay,my son,is here na.He will take care of you and you will take care of him." said Harsh kissing her forehead.

Tejvi,Harsh and Avantika,Mr and Mrs.Raizada were going to Switzerland for chilling out.Arnav, Priyanka and Shivika came on airport to bid them bye.

"Mom dad you too take care of yourselves.Dad you don't worry about office.I will manage there also.I will take care of your daughter-in-law also.Just don't take any tension about us." said shivaay.Anika who was sad stared him.Harsh and Tej smiled looking at both of them.

Mrs raizada was talking to Priyanka.

"Priyanka beta come back now.It's been whole week you are staying in oberoi mansion.Arnav will left alone in house.How will he manage alone?Beta you both should solve problem and get reunite." she said carrassing her hair.

"Yes mom,don't worry.I will come back." she looked at arnav first and then replied to her while bowing her head down.

"Mom take care." Arnav side hugged his mother who smiled and kissed his forehead.

Soon,they all left.

Anika was staring Harsh's retreating figure sadly.

"C'mon baby,Don't be so sad.If you will remain sad How will I feel good." said shivaay trying to lightening up her mood.

Anika goes to him and hugged him like a baby.Shivaay chuckled and kissed her hair.

"Let's go Priyanka." said Arnav to Priyanka.

"I will come after two days with bhai." said Priyanka.

Shivika looked at priyanka.

"Prinku,I think you should go with arnav.He needs you.He can't manage alone there." said shivaay.

"Oh,Now you want me to go from oberoi mansion." said priyanka.