Part 7

Please inline do comments.*puppy eyes*

*

Anika was pacing in her room, whether she should tell all this to Harsh or not,when her phone  ranged.She picked up the call.Shivaay's words were continuously echoing in her ears.

"What the hell u want now?" She asked irritated.

"Baby, I have called  to remind you that my parents are coming tomorrow." Said shivaay and anika's blood boiled.

"Don't you dare, shivaay!I won't agree." She shouted.

"Ok ,You won't agree?Think again." He asked for the last time.He was already angry and it added to his anger more.

"Go to helll but i won't marry uuu." She said irritated.

"Great,You just have wasted my time." He disconnected the call angrily.

"You will be responsible for it now." Said shivaay to himself.

As shivaay disconnected the call,Anika angrily throwed her phone.She laid on her bed while crying.

After sometime, she heard avantika's voice.

"Aniie ur papa is calling u." Avantika entered in her room.

"Why?" She stood up and started to go when Harsh entered in the room angrily.

"Anika what iss thisss??" He roared showing to her his phone.

Ground slipped off her feet looking at photos.She looked at Harsh shocked.

"P..a..pa i..i can ex..plain." before she can explain to him-----

Chatakkkk.

Anika's hand reached her radiating  cheek.

"Anikaa you did'nt even care about my dignity??" Asked Harsh accusingly.

"Papa i..i..promise it's all...liee.." she tried to explain.

"Anika?You gave my this in return of my love and my trust.Why anu ur toh my princess na.Mera garoor(proud)!" Tears rolled down his eyes and anika shook her head while crying.

"P..papaa i promise..i was about to tell you." She can't see tears in her dad's eyes.

"Papaaaa" Suddenly, she let out a loud shout when harsh hand reached near his heart and he stumbled.

*

"Papaaaa." Anika got up with jolt.It was all her illusion.Sweat beads formed on her forehead.She was literally shivering and was breathing heavily.She covered her mouth with palms.She sobbed loudly covering her mouth so that no one could hear her crying voice.

"I will not break ur trust dad.I won't let you happen anything.But, Shivaay, I will never forgive you.Never!!"she cried covering her face in her palms.

*

Avantika was in kitchen, checking for dinner arrangement.Mansi came there.

"Mam ,same guests have arrived." She informed her and left from there.

Avanika got suspacious,Why they are coming again and  again?Anyway,she quickly moved out of the kitchen to welcome them.Shivaay along with his family was there.

"Jhanvi." SHE smiled and both embraced with each other.

She took them to living room.
Avantika smiled at shivaay who smiled back nervously and all sat on the sofas.