Part-5

Shivaay sat besides anika and looked at her face keenly.

"Baby i had told you to break the alliance otherwise i would do the things you will regret.I told you na.Now bear." He leaned  towards her face and looked at  her angelic sleeping figure.He removed his shirt.

His sight fell on her ring on the particular ring.He shook his head in disbelief.

"Ur very stubborn and  careless baby.Can't you understand ur just shivaay's baby.Just mine." He hold her soft hand and take out arnav's ring  from her finger and throwed it carelessly.The ring fell near dustbin.

He chuckled looking at her lovingly.She looks so innocent while sleeping which is totally out of her character.

He was staring each corner of her face lovingly.He carrassed her cheek and then carrassed her closed eyes.He stared her pouty lips with so much desires.When his thumb came in contact with her lips he felt his heart thumping fastly.He quickly pulled back his thumb breathing heavily.He can't do anything wromg with her.He wanted to do his work honestly.Although, it was an opportunity for him but the time was not right.Anika is his only so he buried his desires in his heart to wait till right time.

He very delicately picked her up in his arms.

"You have done a big crime baby.You have stole my heart.Policeman's heart.You deserve lovely punisment right."he talked to her sleeping figure.

Suddenly anika's phone ranged.It was flashing as arnav.Shivaay smirked and made anika lay on her bed carefully.He lied beside her keeing his head on restboard.He quickly picked up the call.

"Yes,Mr arnav why did you call anika this time?"shivaay asked so friendly as if he is his old friend.

"Who is sp..eaking?"Arnav asked before checking the number on screen did he dial correct number.

"Shivaay is speaking!I don't know anika has told you about me or not well leave it why did you call hee this time?"shivaay's smirk widened.

"How did you get anika's phone?"asked arnav confusingly.

"Not only her phone.Anika is also with me.I m in her room with her.!"shivaay leaned towards anika and removed hair strands from her face.

"What!!Give phone to anika.I wanna have talk with her."arnav got shocked.A strange man was talking through her phone that too from her room.

Shivaay lighted up the cigarette amusingly.

"Sorry man!If you could have called earlier i could have make her talk to you.But now she is sleeping i don't wannaa disturb her sleep."shivaay said keeping his one leg over other while throwing the smoke in hear.He was looking like a villian right now who is ready to through his last card of victory.

"Wh..erw are you?"asked arnav fearing.

"Funny question!I just told you na.I m in anika's house right laying beside in her bedroom and she is sleeping beside me!"shivaay said while laughing.

"What are doing here??"asked arnav angrily.

"This has become personal question young man.I don't share my personal talk with anyone.Tonight  whatever had happened in trivedi mansion was against anika's will.Maybe anika is hesitant that's why she did'nt told you anything.I m warning you end all this drama i swear it is the only better thing for three of us.Ok!"

Arnav did'nt reply back and throwed the phone angrily.

Shivay leaned towards anika.

"Baby,Don't get angry later  i had warned you that you won't like what i would do!" Shivaay smashed the cigarette and throwed it near the bed purposely.He took out his mobile phone and started doing the work for which he had arrived.