Part- 9

Finally,the exams were over now.Marriage's preparation had been started since yesterday.Anika was going for shopping also with her friends in between.They did'nt talk to each other for a week.Whenever, shivaay called her on phone she always disconnected his call.He did'nt came to meet her as he was also busy in inquiring about some case.

Today was mehendi function and elders decided that nikah should be done today only.Function was held in the lawn of the trivedi mansion.

Shivaay was getting ready in his room for Nikah when tej entered in the room.

"Young man Harsh is getting angry.Get ready fast." Said tej entering in his room.

He smiled looking at his handsome son wearing pure black kurta.He was'nt looking less than any  greek God.Perfectly trimmed beard and face shinning with happiness.Perfectly gelled up hair were adding to his hotness more.

"MashaAllah." Said tej moving towards him  looking at him from head to toe. Shivaay smiled and kept his wallet and phone in his kurta's pocket.

"I m ready dad." He once again took a glance of himself in the mirror.

"Let's go." Tej patted his shoulder and the family left towards trivedi mansion.

On reaching trivedi mansion,Harsh welcomed them whole heartedly.Shivaay glanced here and there for to have a look of his love.

"You can meet her after nikah!" Priyanka whispered in his ear.

Shivaay smiled .

"Go to her room and get a pic of her please." Said shivaay sitting on the couch.

"Bhai,she is'nt ready yet and you can't see her till nikah.After nikah no one will stop you for meeting my bhabhi." Priyanka winked at her and shivaay pouted.

Meanwhile,Harsh brought priest  who was going to recite nikah.

All females left for anika's room.Now only males were present in the living room.

Soon,Imam(priest) started reciting some verses and shivaay recited behind him.

Nikah was going to start.Iman spoke:

"Do you  Shivaay Singh Oberoi son of Tej Singh Oberoi,with the dower of 5 crore ,in the presence of all these witnesses accept ,Anika Trivedi,daughter of Harshvardan trivedi as your wife?

There was silence in whole living area.After few seconds shivaay spoked.

"Yes I do!" Said shivaay calmly yet his heart was thumping fastly.

He was asked for two times more and then made sign the Nikah papers.

A  wave of happiness had ran down shivaay's spine when he had spoken the words "Qubool ha ".He took a deep breath smiling happily.He was officially husband of Anika singh oberoi.

All embraced shivaay as he stood up after prayer.He had peaceful smile on his face.Tej moved towards him smilingly.

"Congratulations my son.I am sure you won't disappoint me ever!" Tej hugged shivaay.

"Thanks dad.I love you." He hugged him tightly as keeping his ego aside he made him married to love of  his life.

Harsh moved forward and took him in hug.

"Today, i have handed you my piece of heart.I hope you will keep my princess happy forever.Always be happy my son." He wishpered in his ear.