Part-29

Thanks for the inline comments on the previous chapter,friends.
It really means alot yaar.Seriously,I got very happy seeing ur so much love.Love you all.Keep showering your love like this.Thank youuu.😍😍😍😍

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

Priyanka and Arnav reached the home.Priyanka came out of the car silently,and walked inside the room.
Arnav stared her retreating figure and sighed.

He came out of the car.Meanwhile,his phone ranged.It was some bussiness call.

After attending the call,he goes inside the mansion.He searched for Priyanka and found her near pool side.She was sitting on the couch and was staring the water layers blankly.

He sat beside her.Priyanka was about to go from there but Arnav holded her wrist,and made her sit beside himself.

"This is not fair,Priyanka.You are not giving me chance to explain." said arnav polietly.

"What else is left here to explain Arnav?I don't want any explanation.I loved you selflessy.Even,I married you secretly.What I got in return?From third I am coming to know that you wanted to marry bhabhi." she said while looking down with tears rolling down her eyes.

"Priyanka,First of all,You have to clear your misunderstanding that I love anika and the reason of my hatred toward shivaay is because of anika.Just don't assume things.I agree,I wanted to marry anika,because,she was my childhood bestfriend.We grown up together.I started liking her and thought that we would live a happy life.But she got married to shivaay.I was angry initially but yar try to understand I did't wanted to spoil my life for the girl which was never mine.You came in my life ,and later,I got to know that you are shivaay's sister.My intension was wrong that time.But believe me when we got married secretly,I had accepted you whole heartedly.Anika was never at any fault.Shivaay and anika are satisfied and happy in their married life.Don't create any rift between them.May they live happy always.Now you are my wife and I really love you.I don't wanna lose you priyanka.Please don't make issue of it.Don't drag this unwanted topic so much.Come back to ur normal avatar,please.I really love you." said arnav looking into her eyes.

"That day you had said that Anika has snatched your right.You hurted me Priyanka.Believe me,this heart beats for you only.You are my love.No one take your place in my heart.I love you only."he said and Priyanka looked into his eyes which were speaking truth.

Priyanka sobbed and hugged him guiltly.

"I am sorry arnav.I misunderstood you.I am really sorry for troubling you." she started crying and arnav smiled.He broked the hug.

"Don't cry.I can't see tears in your eyes.Forget everything." he wiped her tears and pecked her forehead.

"I love you arnav!"she said and arnav smiled sheepishly.

"I will give answer of this confessionIn our bedroom.Let's go."he stood up and quickly scooped her in his arms.Priyanka gazed down in shyness.Arnav chuckled and walked towards their room.

***

"What happened shivaay?Why did you stopped the car?"anika asked as car stopped suddenly.

"Don't know what happened baby!Wait,I will check."he said and came out of the car.He opened the cover of bonnet and started checking the car.

Anika started fidling with her phone.

"Get off the car right now!!!" Someone pointed gun at anika.Anika looked up and got shocked seeing daksh aiming at her.Daksh pressed the trigger and gestered her through his eyes to came out.Anika came out of the car.