Part-20

Special thanks to
Shivikascnmsam  ghachu
  104shivika Tachiedadi ,babli05for inline coments.Love you alot.

Thanks to all  who commented and voted on previous chapter.❤❤

...............

As shivaay walked out of the room anika stood shocked there.She did'nt thought that the result will be that much worse.She was not feeling good now.

"It's good that someone know his reality.I don't need to feel bad for him.He deserves this.Ya he deserves." anika convinced herself and layed on bed silently.

Don't know when she drifted to sleep after waiting for him.

Next morning,Anika opened her eyes lazily.When she looked towards shivaay's side.It was empty.She quickly climbed off bed and checked restroom.He was'nt there.It means he did'nt come to home whole night.

She went downstairs and moved towards dinning table.Only priyanka was present.

"Good morning bhabhi." she smiled.

"Good morning.Where are mom dad?" she asked confused.

"Mom is in room.Papa is sitting in the lawn." She informed her.

"Why dad is sitting there?Did he ate his breakfast?" she asked.

"No,he is sitting there for an hour."

"Ok I will talk to him." she said and started going when priyanka stopped her.

"Bhabhi is everything ok na?I mean between you and bhai?" she asked.

"Everything is alright prinku.Don't take tension.It's speacial day for you." she smiled and left towards lawn.

Tej was sitting on  one of the chairs.He was thinking something.

"Dad?" anika tapped him and he looked up abruptly.

"Dad why are you sitting here?Come have breakfast.Only priyanka was there.Today is her baraat.Spend some time with her." she looked at him.

"Hn,anika beta come sit here." he pointed at one of the chairs.

Anika sat infront of him.

"Anika beta am feeling very ashamed of  what shivaay did to you.If i had been aware of the situation i would have given him severe punishment.Beta,I am really sorry.If posible please forgive me." he said with guilt.

"Dad, what are you saying.Please don't make me embarrass by saying sorry.What shivaaay did with me there was not any fault of urs.You and mom have always treated me like own daughter.Please don't say like that." she bowed her head.

"This boy had never left any chance to trouble me.What i will give answer to Harsh." he said guiltly.

"Dad,Papa don't know anything.You please don't be sorry.Come let's have breakfast.Prinku is waiting." She stood up and goes to him.Both walked inside the mansion.

............

The time was passing by there was no clue of shivaay.Anika tried to call him but he was'nt picking up her calls.Anika got tensed and indirectly requested jhanvi to call shivaay when she came in her room to give jewellery to anika.Jhanvi assured her that she will call him and left from there.