Part-21

Special thanks to
Shivikascnmsam  ghachu 104shivika RavneetKaur206 for inline comments.Love you alot.

Thanks who commented and voted on previous chapter.❤❤

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

After getting freshen up,shivaay descended downstairs for breakfast.
Jhanvi and anika were waiting for him only.

"What happened?Kahin jana ha?" asked shivaay from jhanvi.

"Yes,we are going to raizada mansion with breskfast." said jhanvi forwading glass of juice to him.

"What?I am not going there and what is this breakfast.Can't they provide breakfast to my sister?" said shivaay uninterestingly.

He did'nt want to see arnav's face in the morning only.

"Shivaay it's a ritual.Anika's parents also came with breakfast on your wedding.And what is this you are acting like  you don't wanna see your sister's face." jhanvi  asked seeing his mood off.

"If he is not going than go with driver.There is no  need to force him." tej said sternly while entering in the living room.

"Dad i was jus...cutted.

"Jhanvi send my coffee in my room." tej left from there without letting him speak.

Shivaay looked at anika while gritting his teeths.Tej was'nt talking to him after that  incident.

Shivaay tried to talk to him last night but he was just ignoring him.That's why shivaay was behaving coldly with anika.What was the need of telling about pictures to tej when he was ready to repent for all the mess.It was between him and her only.

"I am waiting outside." said shivaay and walked from there.

Jhanvi and anika followed him.

*

Almost an hour had been passed since oberois were in raizada mansion.Mrs raizada welcomed them whole heartedly.Shivaay and arnav also met normally but again made cold faces.

Anika was sitting beside priyanka.Shivaay was busy in talking with mr raizada but time to time he was glancing at anika also.They were sitting near them only.

"Prinku,What arnav gifted?"asked anika from priyanka.She blushed and showed her bangles which she was wearing.

"Nice!" she winked at her seeing her blushing.

Anika felt someone's gaze on herself.When shivaay realized that she is about to turn he quickly got busy in talk with Mr raizada.Anika looked at shivaay who was busy  with raizada.She thought it to be her illusion and again got busy with priyanka.

*

After sometime,they left back to home.

Shivika walked  towards their room.Anika was looking at shivaay  as if she wanna say something.He ignored her goes to closet and started taking out his uniform.

"You did'nt gave me wedding gift.Arnav gifted beautiful bangles to priyanka." anika complained to him.He turned towards her raising his eyebrow.