Part-30

After anika was shifted to normal ward.He was given permission to meet her,but anika was still unconsious.Doctor assured him that she is under anesthesia effect.She will get her consious back in some time.

Shivaay stood near the door,and stared his wife who was looking so pale laying on the bed.He took step towards her and reached near her bed.Happy tears rolled down his eyes,seeing her face.He instantly,placed his lips on her forehead.He tightly pecked her forehead,feeling her in himself.

Shiv:You know baby,Your dohh takke ka police wala never cried like this,he talked to her sleeping figure and sat beside her.

He holded her hand,and pecked her palm while carrassing it.His hands reached her face and,he carrassed her cheek lovingly.

"Don't trouble me like this again.I know you are sherni.But don't need to prove it." he scolded her while placing kisses on her palm.

He stared her face continuosly.

"Baby,don't stay quite na.Enough of sleeping.Get up know.I wanna hear your.Make me assure,my sherni is alright.Silence don't suits you.Get up and scold me for not protecting you." he kissed her knuckles and requested her to get up.

"Ok sleep only.But tell me what I do sitting alone here." he said angrily and looked at her but no response.He sighed.

"Ok ,readers want to know,How we meet for the first time.I will tell readers till you get up." he holded her hand.

Flash back.

"Tunay marri entrian re dill mai baji gantiaaa re tan tan tan."

As soon as,Police car stopped infront of the mall.Shivaay came out of the car irritated.Khanna also came out.

"What happened sir?Why are you looking so fed up?" asked khanna from him.

"Did you hear that song?Don't know what has happened to people.Did you hear the lyrics?Why will bells start ringing in heart seeing someone.Totally a fool man,who made the lyrics!!😤" said shivaay frustated.

"Leave it sir.Let's go inside." khanna surpressed his laughter and reminded him to go inside the mall.

They came here for investigation of the man who was going to meet their arrested man.They were entering inside when he saw her coming towards exit.He got rooted on his place lost in his own world

She was wearing a pinky top with matching jeans.Her long hair were tied in loose messy bun and she was coming towards him while talking to someone on phone which she was holding with the help of her shoulder because of so many shopping bags in her both hands.

He was'nt getting what khanna was blabbering,he was just lost in her angelic face.His heart started beating fastly and bells started ringing in his ears.She was indeed beautiful.He had seen many gorgeous girls but this girl  had different attraction.He was so lost in her beauty that he did'nt realized that careless girl lost in her own world got collided to his well-built hard chest harshly...

"ohhh my goddddd."she shouted angrily making shivaay come out of his lala land.Now bell had stopped ringing.

"Oh Mr???Do you have eyes or not??Are you blindddd???You idiot because of you my phone and shopping fell downn." She shouted angrily and he was just lost staring her moving lips.

"Mai tum see bakwass kr rahi hn mister.Andhay honay ke sath sath behray aur goongay bhi ho kyaa??" she snapped finger infront of him.
(I am talking to you man.Besides being blind,are you deaf and dumb also.)