Ending a relationship and heading to shade

"Speech"
(thoughts)

Y/n P.O.V~

I was walking threw the halls of beacon humming to myself. I then felt a tap on my shoulder, I turned around only to be met with a punch to the face. I was sent flying bout then or twelve feet back. I looked to see my girlfriend Yang with a demented look of gee on her face.

Y/n:" Yang can't we just talk this out like a normal couple."

Yang:" Sorry Y/n you've been bad and you need punishment."

Yang grabs my neck and squeezes it very hard. My vision begins to blacken and I pass out.

Yang P.O.V~

I made the little shit pass out. I dropped him to the floor and began to kick the everloving shit out of him. Blood spews out of his body getting in my hair and on my clothes.

Yang:" You got blood in my hair you son of a bitch!!"

I beat him up some more as a pool of blood formed under him. I smiled at my work as I walked away and left him for dead.

Blake P.O.V~

I was looking for my brother. I needed to talk to him about Yang this had gotten out of hand and she could kill him one of these days. I rounded the corner seeing Y/n in a pool of his one blood. I panicked and slung him over my shoulder.

Blake: (Ewww blood is getting on my clothes. Dang it not now Blake)

I quickly rushed him to the nurse's office. Swinging open the door once I got there.

Nurse:" Ms. Belladonna what is the mean-* sees Y/n* Oh my god! Get him prepped for a blood transfusion now!"

I get him the one hospital bed that is there. Oh Y/n please I pray to the gods that you'll stay alive.

Y/n P.O.V~

I woke up in the nurse's office there was an IV in my arm pumping blood into my body. I then hear a door open and my sister is there with a concerned look.

Blake:" Y/n...."

Y/n:" Hey, Blake..."

Blake:" We need to talk about you and Yang. This is isn't the girl you fell in love with anymore she could have killed you. You need to break up with her."

Y/n:" But shell find me and kill me, sis!"

Blake:" Then transfer to another academy she can't get there."

Y/n: "That.............might work. I'll go to Ozpin about it."

A little bit later I got released from the nursery and went to Ozpins office.

Ozpin:" Mr.Belladonna, can I help you?"

Y/n:" Um yes sir I was wondering if I could transfer to shade?"

Ozpin:" Of course but may I ask why?"

Y/n:" Yang."

Ozpin:" Ahhhh I see I'll let you know when the airship is here to pick you up."

I left and when to my dorm the one place I felt safe from Yang. I picked up my weapons and everything else I had with me. I then wrote an angry letter for Yang and left it for because she always comes around 11:30 to give a beating. I got a notification on my scroll telling me that the airship was here. I take up my bags and head out to the courtyards. I see Teams RWB, JNPR and SSSN all there waiting for me.

Y/n:" Hey everyone hear to see me go."

Ruby:" Yeah it's probably going to be the last time we see you for a while."