Our first mission

Y/n P.O.V~

I woke up in my bed with an awful hangover. I ground as I woke up and walked into the kitchen. Everyone else was in the kitchen and eating breakfast.

Leone:" Hey, Y-."

Y/n:" Quiet."

Leone:" Excuse me?"

Y/n:" Leone, I'm hungover, so I could be quiet for a few minutes."

I took an Advil for my headache and made my mom's perfect hangover cure, and I must add the ingredients in the cup and stirred them around. I slowly drank the cup of disgusting. The taste was the worst thing about it. After I finished drinking it, I washed down the flavor with some water.

Akame:" Oh, Y/n, I forgot to tell you that today is our first mission."

I sighed. I didn't want to do a mission today, primarily because of the hangover.

Y/n:" Alright, when are we leaving?"

Akame:" In a few minutes, so get packed up."

I walked over to my stuff and grabbed my blades and gear. We all then headed out to the bullhead. I was about to pass out when I heard Leone call ask me something.

Leone:" Hey, Y/n?"

Y/n:" Yeah.."

Leone:" I just wanted to let you that you might have made an awful drunk decision."

Y/n:" Well, what was it?"

Leone:" You agreed to be my drinking, buddy..."

Y/n:" That's not so bad."

Leone:" Really."

Y/n:" Yeah, when I drink alone, people say I look like a quote 'sad kitten'."

Leone:" Well, no offense, but from what I've seen, you do look like a sad kitten when you drink alone."

I chuckled a bit at this.

Y/n:" How would you know you've have only seen me drunk once."

Leone:"  Yeah, but what I saw was enough."

Y/n:" I highly doubt that."

Leone smirked

Leone:" Well, jugging on how many Lagavulin's you had you like dark alcohol, and you don't like ice in you're drinks, and your sad about something on account of how much you were drinking."

I was in shock of what she just did. She was spot on about everything.

Y/n:" How'd ya do that?"

Leone:" An old friend taught me how to tell what kinda person you depend on the alcohol your drinking."

Y/n:" Well, you were spot on about almost everything."

Leone:" Almost?"

Y/n:" I'm not sad about anything I just like to drink."

Leone:" ...Really..."

Y/n:" Yeah. Now, if you'll excuse me, I'm gonna use the whiz place."

I walked away from her.

Leone P.O.V~

Y/n was lying; I could just tell. Oh well, he will have to say to us eventually. I sighed and waited for the airship to get there. A few minutes, Y/n came back from the bathroom. He sat back down in his seat.

Y/n:" So are we here yet?"

Leone:" *sigh* No, I wish, though."

Y/n:" So what kind of mission are we doing."