A wonderful surprise

Y/n P.O.V~

I was on the stove, making some pancakes for Leone, who was in bed sleeping. It had been almost two weeks since Leone, and Yang's fight in the vital festival and Leone had dropped out. Leone hasn't been feeling very well for one nearly two weeks now, and I was getting worried. Akame had agreed to take Leone to the doctor's office today as I finished the breakfast and placed it on a plate. I went to Leone and sat in front of her on a chair in front of the bed. I ran my head over my wife's forehead, waking her up.

Leone:" Hey, Y/n."

Y/n:" Morning love, how do you feel?"

Leone:" Cruddy like I have for the past two weeks."

I presented the plate of breakfast to my wife.

Y/n:" I made you breakfast."

Leone thanked me, took the plate out of my hands, and began to eat while we watched TV.

Leone:" Y/n, could I please have some beer?"

Y/n:"*sigh* Leone, I don't think that is a good idea, at least intel we find out what you have."

Leone:" *sigh* Fine..."

Leone crossed her arms and cutely pouted.

Y/n:"*chuckles* I'll tell you what once we find out what you are sick with, I will take you to your favorite bar and pay for your tab."

Leone:" Really?"

Y/n:" Of course."

Leone:" You're the best; you know that."

Y/n:" *chuckles* I know."

Leone and I leaned into a kiss, but Leone quickly pulled away and puked into the trash can I left by her bed just in case she vomited. I sighed in worry, hopping my wife was okay.

Leone P.O.V~

I was laying in bed peacefully, waiting for Akame to come to pick me up to go to the doctor. Y/n had left to go pick up our weekly groceries, and I was reading one of his books. I then heard a knock at the door and got up from my husband and I's bed to answer the door. I opened the door to see my friend Akame standing there with her usual calm look on her face.

Akame:" Ready to go, Leone?"

Leone:" Yeah, just let me get my keys."

I grabbed my keys and put them in my pocket as we left shade. As Akame and I walked to the doctor's office. We arrived, made our appointment, and waited in the hospital's lobby for a couple of minutes before being called into a room. I waited patiently for ten minutes twiddling my thumbs nervously Akame in a chair next to me. My teammate and best friend could tell that I was nervous.

Akame:" Leone, it's going to be okay; we will find out what this is, and everything will return to normal."

Leone:" Thanks Akame."

Akame smiled as the doctor came into the room and sat in a computer seat.

Dr.Kane:" Hi, Leone, correct?"

Leone:" Yeah, that's me."

Dr.Kane:" Okay, before we begin with the examination, I want to make sure some things on your medical history are correct."

Leone:" Okay."

Dr.kane proceeded to ask me questions witch; I gave the answers to the best of my memory.

Dr.Kane:" It says here that you had the measles at age three. Is that true?"

Leone:" Yes, I recovered from it without a problem."