The confession

"Speech"

(Thoughts)

Third-person P.O.V~

Team KILL was training exercise in a forest together. The goal of the exercise was to eliminate all of the opponents while staying hidden. All of the members were in the woods looking for one another. Akame and Leone were hopping on tree branches as quickly and quietly as possible. Tatsumi was walking around on the ground with his new sword out in front of him ready to attack or to defend himself, and Y/n was on a tree branch hung upside down just waiting for some to walk by so he could unexpectedly pounce on them. Tatsumi was walking around, trying not to get caught off guard, but he did not know his team leader was watching him. Akame smirked at the chance to take him down. Akame drew the murasame from its holster and leaped off the tree branch and towards Tatsumi. I heard a noise come from behind him and turned around just in time to block Akame's attack.

Akame:" I'm impressed, Tatsumi, you were able to block my attack. Your improving."

Tatsumi smiled and the compliment

Tatsumi:" Well, thanks, Akame."

When Tatsumi was distracted by the compliment, Akame made both of the swords go up, and she kicked Tatsumi in the stomach with a great deal of power making Tatsumi gets sent back flying, but he stopped himself by stabbing his sword in the ground.

Tatsumi:" Oh well, no better time for a field test."

Tatsumi focused as his sword glowed as he shouted.

Tatsumi:" INCURSIO!!!"

Incursio's form rose out of the ground as Tatsumi was surrounded by a white and gray armor. Tatsumi rushed at Akame and punched her so hard that she got sent flying. Tatsumi then jumped into the air and continued to fight Akame, but unknown to the both of them Y/n was watching them battle in the distance.

Y/n P.O.V~

Tatsumi has just sent Akame flying threw the air. He was wearing some armor. It must have been the demon armor that Akame told me about a while ago. Akame is a skilled fire, and if Tatsumi has the demon armor, they could give me some super bad injuries. I had better sit this fight out and wait for an opening. A few minutes passed, Tatsumi and Akame were still going at it. I heard some footsteps from below where I was hanging. Looked down to see Leone watching the fight between Akame and Tatsumi.

Y/n:(She was in her beast form, so I'll have to be careful.)

I jumped onto a tree branch and slowly crawled to were Leone was. I got to the point where I was directly over her, and she didn't notice. I hung on to the tree branch as I swung over and kicked her in the stomach, sending Leone back by a few feet. When she was recovering from the hit, I took out my new and improved blades.

 When she was recovering from the hit, I took out my new and improved blades

I rushed at her blades in hand. She hurried and me with a pissed look. As the distance closed between us, flames covered my blades and the chains around my arms. My blade clashed with her fist. As the force shook my weapon, but I kept my hand sturdy and brought my other arm to strike Leone, but she blocked my attack and head-butted me disorienting me. As I was shaking off the blow, she punched me so incredibly hard that I got sent flying back and I crashed right into Akame. We both fell back onto the ground. I quickly got off my team leader and heard Leone running towards us. I quickly ducked out of the way as Leone unintentionally hit her best friend. I sighed in relief as I just avoided a powerful punch, but my happiness was short-lived as a mighty blow was dealt with my back by Tatsumi. I fell to the ground. I was then picked up by

Leone with a pissed look on her face.

Leone:" Y/n, as you know, I love doing sneak attacks to people, but I hate being the victim of them. So you deserve some punishment.

Y/n:" I didn't know that."

Leone:" Well, too bad; you're still getting punished."

Leone punched me in the head many times and then threw me in the air before delivering a powerful punch to my head, and my entire world went black. I woke up in my bed, but all the lights in our dorm were turned out, and Tatsumi and Akame were both fast asleep.

Y/n:(How long was I out?)

I didn't feel like sleeping, so I left the dorm and walked to the rooftop to be alone with my thoughts. I soon as I reached the roof, I saw the moon and stars that made the night look so beautiful.

Leone:" Hey."

I turned my head to see Leone dressed in a pajama shirt with some shorts.

Y/n:" Hey, what are you doing up?"

Leone: "Couldn't sleep. You?"

Y/n:" DIdn't feel like sleeping."

Leone:" Um Y/n?"

Y/n:" Yeah?"

Leone:" When I hurt, did you think of Yang?"

Y/n:" Yeah, I've been thinking about her a lot lately."

Leone:" Why having nightmares or something?"

Y/n:" Well, I can't explain it, but... I miss her."

Leone:" ...What..."

Leone P.O.V~

I couldn't believe what I was hearing. Y/n missed his abusive girlfriend. My hands were trembling from anger.

Y/n:" I know I shouldn't, but I..."

I slapped Y/n before he could elaborate further.

Leone:" Don't say that! Don't you ever say that! She beat you gave you scars! Don't go crawling back to her! There are people here who care about you like me! I care about you! I freaking love you for god's sake!"

I then grabbed Y/n by his shirt and smashed my lips onto his. I grabbed the back of Y/n's head and deepened the kiss. I closed my eyes as tears leaked out of them. I pulled back from the kiss, crying.

Leone:" It started as a stupid little crush, but now I love you, Y/n I with all my heart, and if you want to leave the girl who loves you, I'm not going to stop you."

Y/n P.O.V~

Leone loves me. I was in shock from hearing that I always thought she had a thing for Tatsumi. Leone turned away, form my tears in her eyes, but before she could walk away. I grabbed her hand and pulled her into a kiss. Leone's eyes widened in shock from the kiss. Leone closed her eye and kissed back. Leone wrapped her arms around my neck as the kiss deepened the whole world just seemed to disappear all that was left was Leone and I sharing this passionate kiss. When the need for air became too great, and we broke the kiss.

Leone:" Does this mean you will stay with me?"

Y/n:" Yeah, of course, I will. I love you, Leone."

Leone:" You love me?"

Y/n:" Yeah, I have for some time now."

Leone smirked and did something I did not expect. She leaned very close to me and licked my neck in a very seductive manner. A red blush spread all around my face.

Y/n:" W-what was t-that for."

Leone:" Oh, nothing just marking my territory."

Y/n:" B-but, don't wild animals do that?"

Leone:" I've told you, lover, my semblance makes more animalistic."

I smiled at the name she had called me. I took her hand in my one.

Y/n:" It's getting pretty late. I think we head to bed."

Leone nodded her head in agreement, and we walked back to our dorm hand in hand. As I laid in my bed and closed my eyes, I felt a weight on top of me. I opened my eyes to see Leone on top of me.

Leone:" Can I sleep here, ~?"

I ran my hand threw her beautiful blond hair.

Y/n:" Of crouse my love~."

The two of us place the blanket over us, and we fell asleep together.