getting ready for the vital festival

"speech"

{text}

Y/n P.O.V~

I woke up in my bed next to my wife. Leone and I had moved into our dorm. I smiled as I rubbed Leone's cheek as she slept. I looked at my scroll as I saw that I had been ordered by our team leader Akame to pick up the registration sheets for the vital tournament. I got out of our shared bed and got dressed. I went to our mini-fridge and grabbed a can of my favorite energy drink to help wake up a little bit more. I exited my dorm and looked at my sleeping wife before kissing her forehead one last time before I left.  As I walked to the office to pick up the papers, I saw several other students walking to the same place to most likely enter the tournament, seeing all of the teams entering the competition I was worried about the competition. I walked into the office and saw that people were in a line waiting to get the registration papers. I then felt my scroll vibrate in my pocket.

Leone:{ Hey I heard that Akame told you to pick up the registration papers and I am wondering when you will get back?}

Y/n:{ Two or three hours probably.}

Leone:{ Okay, thanks for letting me know and try to be back soon. Your wife misses her hubby~.}

I saw that Leone had attached an image to the text as well.

I made a mental note to get back to my wife as fast as possible. I waited in line for almost an hour before I finally got my hands on those forms. I walked out of the office and back into the large hallway. I walked back to my former dorm, knocked on the door, and Akame answered it.

Akame:" Hey Y/n, did you get the forms?"

Y/n:" I did indeed."

I handed two of the forms to my team leader to be filled out by Akame and Tatsumi. Keeping the other two so Leone and I could enter the tournament as well. I walked back to my wife's, and I's shared dorm and opened the door. I saw Leone in our bed covered in blankets and sheets watching the news on the flat-screen T.V. witch I put on the wall about three weeks ago.

Leone:" Hey, hun."

I closed the door as I entered our room.

Y/n:" Hey love, I got the paperwork for us to get in the tournament."

Leone:" Wonderful could you put them on the table; we can fill them out later."

Y/n:" But I think we should do it before class starts."

Leone:" Y/n honey, it's Sunday; remember no classes."

Y/n:" Oh yeah, I forgot."

I set the papers down on our table and hopped back in bed with Leone. Leone and I's arms wrapped around each other as we watched T.V. together. I was still in shock that I was married to such a fantastic person even though we had been husband and wife for two months now.