The perfect life: Epilogue

Y/n P.O.V~

I was peacefully sleeping in my bed. Only darkness surrounding me as a voice screamed a title that I had held for almost five years.

???:" Daddy! Wake up!"

I opened my eyes and smiled as I saw my daughter sitting on my bed with a smile on her face. She had her mother's looks and golden hair, but she had my cat ears and E/c eyes, which were filled with excitement.

???:" Morning, Daddy!"

I smiled as I picked my four-year-old daughter in my arms.

Y/n:" Morning, sweetie."

My daughter and I hugged as I heard a very familiar voice coming from the doorway.

Leone:" Well, someone is up earlier than usual."

???:" Morning, mommy!"

Leone walked to our bed, holding my ten-month-old son Tomas, who was sleeping as she hugged our daughter.

Leone:" Goodmorning, Sarah."

After we broke the hug, Leone handed Tomas to me as I gazed at my sleeping son. He had my H/c hair with golden streaks in it the same with his cat ears. My son's eyes stirred as he woke up and opened his golden eyes and looked at me. My family and I went downstairs and sat at the dining room table as we ate our breakfast.

Leone:" So Y/n, what is the plan for today."

Y/n:" Well, the only thing we have on tap at the moment is training, but otherwise, we can do pretty much whatever we want."

Leone:" Sounds reasonable."

My family and I ate our breakfast as we began to chat and have an excellent talk with each other. After we had finished eating our breakfast and I looked at the time to see that we should have started training ten minutes ago.

Y/n:" Well, would you look at the time; it's time to start training."

Leone then looked at the clock.

Leone:" It is. Come on, Sarah, it's time for your semblance training."

Sarah:" Awww, do I have to...?"

Y/n:" You want to use your semblance, don't you?"

Sarah:" Yeah, okay."

I saw that my daughter was unmotivated. I got out of my seat as I placed my hands on her shoulders.

Y/n:" If you do good in training, maybe well go get to ice cream to celebrate."

My daughter's kitty ears perked up in happiness as she nodded yes. I chuckled as we went out into the backyard to begin training.

Third-person P.O.V~

Y/n and his daughter went to the backyard to get Sarah to finally successfully use her semblance, which was like her parents, where she would physically change.

Y/n:" Do you want me to demonstrate again?"

Sarah:" Yes, please."

Y/n closed his eyes as he inhaled threw the nose and exhaled threw the mouth and without effort and changed into his new and improved demon form, which he had perfected, making his clothes morph into his body unlike where it would have ripped otherwise.