First day a shade and getting drunk

Y/n P.O.V~

I felt the sun shining on my face as I opened my eyes and groggily got out of bed. I went to the bathroom and took a shower. I got dressed in my new shade uniform and made my self some breakfast. I put the chocolate chip pancakes on a plate and started making the beacon.

Leone P.O.V~

I was sleeping peacefully in my bed intel I smelled something amazing. I opened my eyes and got off my bed and walked over to the kitchen. I saw Y/n cooking with a huge smile on his face. Oh, those pancakes look so good. I might as well get things the best way I know how. I walked up behind him and placed my brests on top of his head and rubbed his kitty ears as whispered in his ear making him blush.

Leone:" Hey Y/n can I have some of those pancakes~."

Y/n:" S-sure would you l-like whip cream?"

Leone:" oh yes please~."

He gave some of the whip cream on the pancakes and gave me about 3 of them. I sat down at the down dinner table in our dorm. I took a bite of the pancakes...these are probably the best pancakes I have tasted! I quickly finished off the rest of them.

Leone:" Can I have some more Y/n?

Y/n:" Sure just save some for me."

I grabbed some more pancakes. I quickly started to eat some. I heard some footsteps and saw Tatsumi and Akame up.

Tatsumi:" Aw no one told me we were having pancakes."

Akame:" You two could have saved some for us."

Y/n:" Well I was only making breakfast but Leone asked so I shared with her."

Tatsumi:" Well, could we have some?"

Y/n:" Sure, please just save some for me."

They grabbed a few of the pancakes and started to eat them. Y.n then finished cooking and sat down with us.

Tatsumi:" So Y/n what classes do you have."

Y/n:" Um let's see I professor um ... I'm not even going to try to pronounce that."

Leone:" Let me see this I'm great at pronouncing names."

Y/n hands me the paper, and I see something interesting.

Leone:" Hey Y/n you have all the same classes as me."

Y/n:" Oh, that's cool. So what's our first class?"

Leone:" Grimm history with professor Geoffrey."

Y/n:" Oh, that's not bad."

Leone:" And after that is combat"

Y/n:"...Oh.."

We finished our breakfast and headed to our classes.

Y/n P.O.V~

Me and Leone were heading to history.

Leone:" Hey Y/n what do you think of shade so far?"

Y/n:" It's alright."

We reached the class and sat down. The class was short but boring. Next was combat.

Leone:" So Y/n what's your semblance?"

Y/n:" Don't haven't discovered it."

Leone:" Okay you excited for combat class!?"

Y/n:" Little bit but I just wanna make sure my weapons still work they haven't been working as well as they should be."