Her family

Y/n P.O.V~

It has been almost a month since our vacation. Leone and I were on a mission to a town witch she had wanted me to take her to for here some time. As soon as we had arrived in town, I asked Leone a question.

Y/n:" So Leone, why did we come to this town specifically?"

Leone turned around and gave me a close eyed smile.

Leone:" Well, one, we need the money, and two; this is my home town!"

???:" Leone get over here!"

Leone's eyes widened as she grabbed my hand and made me run away with her.

Leone:" Shit, Y/n! run!"

Leone increased the speed of which she was running, making my feet lift off the ground as I looked to see that we were being chased by three men wearing bartender outfits?

???:" Leone get over here and pay us the tabs you owe!"

Leone got us away from the angry bartenders as we settled down and took a seat on the bench.

Y/n:" Hey, Leone, mind if I ask you a question?"

Leone:" Sure, what is it?"

Y/n:" Is the real reason you brought me here to meet your family? Because I don't remember there being a mission request for this town."

Leone looked down as her hair covered her eyes as her face changed to one of anger.

Leone:" No..."

Y/n:" The-"

Leone:" WAIT AND SEE ASLO DON'T ASK ABOUT MY FAMILY AGAIN!"

I held my hands up in fear.

Y/n:" Y-yes, dear."

Leone must have seen the fear on my face as a look of change to one of regret.

Leone:" *sigh* Sorry Y/n I don't like to talk about my family."

Y/n:" Okay."

Leone took me to a hotel as we rented a room and unpacked our stuff for our stay. Leone and I settled down for the night as we went in our shared bed and let sleep overtake us.

Leone P.O.V~

I woke up in my boyfriend's arms as I gazed on his sleeping face. I felt bad about yelling at him earlier. I sighed, got out of bed, and got on my regular clothing. I grabbed my room keys and left the hotel. I walked down the dimly lit street as I walked into the graveyard. I saw the gravestones I was looking for and kneeled and gazed at them.

Leone:" Hey, Mom... Hey Dad, I know it's been a while since we last talked..."

Y/n P.O.V~

I woke up in bed, and I saw that Leone wasn't in my arms. I looked around, and she wasn't in our hotel room. I grabbed my scroll from my night table and called her on my scroll. I then heard Leone's scroll ring from the other night table. I got dressed and exited the room, taking my keys with me. I was desperately running threw the barely lit streets, yelling out Leone's name. Before I knew it, I had been searching for almost two hours as I was now in a cemetery panting as I was still desperately searching for my girlfriend. I heard someone call me as I turned my head.

Leone:" Y/n?"

I was so happy to see her. I sprinted at Leone and tackled her into a hug.

Leone:" Woah Woah Y/n, what's wrong?"