The team finds out, and Y/n's lousy day

"Speech"

(Thoughts)

Y/n P.O.V~

I woke up in my bed, the sun shining in on my face. I got up out of bed. I saw that my team was still asleep. I sighed and used the bathroom. I was going to go back to sleep, but my scroll vibrated in my pocket. I put my hand in my pocket and took out my scroll as I looked at it someone was calling. I then recognized the number of the caller. It was Yang. I quickly rejected the call and put my scroll on the counter and got in my uniform, and decided to take a walk.

Yang P.O.V~

I had just tried to call Y/n with no success. Ever since Y/n transferred to a different academy, life had been hell. Almost all of my team hates me now. Blake doesn't acknowledge my existence, Weiss doesn't talk to me, Well at least Ruby still talks to me, but she hasn't been as sweet and kind to me as usual. I want him to forgive me. I don't even care if is my boyfriend again is wants him to forgive me. I dilled his number again, and the scroll was ringing. I waited and waited then someone picked up.

???:" Hello?"

It was a girl's voice and one that I had never heard before. Why did she have Y/n's scroll? Who was she? Oh well, I might as well try to make the best of the situation.

Yang:" Hello there, miss. I was trying to reach Y/n belladonna. Is this not his scroll number anymore?"

???:" No, he's here at the moment. I can give him a message."

Yang:" Yeah, that would be great."

???:" Okay, who is this message from?"

Yang:" My name is Yang Xiao-long."

???:"...Your Yang..."

Leone P.O.V~

I can't believe it. The girl I was talking to was Yang, my partners, abusive ex-girlfriend. Rage was building inside me; I couldn't handle it as my anger skyrocketed.

Leone:" YANG XIAO-LONG IF EVER CALL THIS NUMBER AGAIN IM GONNA FUCKING MURDER YOU!! YOU FUCKING ABUSIVE WHORE!!CUNT!CUNT!CUNT!CUNT!CUNT!CUNT!CUNT!CUNT!CUNT!CUNT!CUNT!CUNT!CUNT!CUNT!CUNT! YOU FUCKING CUNT!!!!"

I then hung up the call and took deep breaths to calm myself down.

Tatsumi:" Um Leone, what was that about?"

I turned my head to see Tatsumi and Akame looking at me with questioning and shocked looks on there faces. I sighed as I scratched the back of my head as I hoped I wouldn't have to share Y/n's secret.

Leone:" Sit down, and I'll tell you, but this if a secret, and you can not tell anyone got it."

We all sit down at the kitchen table as I begin to tell them what happened to Y/n.

Y/n P.O.V~

I was out on a walk to try to calm myself form the call I got from Yang. I was going to head back, but I remembered that Blakes's birthday was coming and I was going to have to get her a present. I took a bullhead into Vacuo and started looking for something to get her. I went to the mall and looked around for a little bit and didn't see anything she would particularly like in any way. Intel, I saw a book shop. I smiled to myself and entered but only to be thrown out of the book shop with the owner saying, "No Faunus aloud." I got up off of my but and looked for someplace else. After fifty minutes of looking for another place, I finally found one "Book Night" it's called. I walked in to see a few people looking around, and the site looked kind enough. I began to look for the new ninjas of love book that came out a few days ago.

???:" Anything, in particular, you're looking for, sir?"

I turn behind me to see that green-haired guy Lubbock.

Lubbock:" Wait a minute. Your Leone's new partner Y/n, right?"

Y/n:" Yeah, that's me, your Lubbock, correct?"

Lubbock:" Yup, now is there anything you're looking for?"

Y/n:" Um Yeah, do you have the new * incoherent mumbling*."

Lubbock:" I'm sorry; say again?"

Y/n:" *sigh* Do you have the new ninjas of love?"

Lubbock gained a pervy smile.

Lubbock:" Hold on a second, I kept the important stuff in the back.

Lubbock left, and I was waiting for a few minutes before I felt my ear being ruffly grabbed.

???:" Well, well, well, what do we have a little kitty cat all alone here."

I grew slightly scared as the voice was kind but cunning, and there was something evil about it. I tried to reach for my blades, but then I stupidly left my weapons back at the dorm. I was alone, no weapons, no phone, and for the second time in my life, I was genuinely scared. The man squeezed on my cat ear, making me want to cry out in agony, but before the man could do anything else, his arm got wrapped up in wires or some string. The man got pulled back, letting go of me in the process. I turned to see the man getting yelled at by Lubbock.

Lubbock:" Get the fuck out of my store. You racists always get on my nerves."

The man left the store, and Lubbock help me up off the ground.

Lubbock:" Sorry about that, Faunus discrimination is at an all-time high for some reason."

Y/n:" It's okay, not your fault. Besides, after I get that book, I'm just going to head back to shade."

I bought the book and right as I started to walk out of the store. It had started to rain. I sighed and put Blake's book in my jacket to keep it dry. I was going to take a bullhead, but all the airships going to shade had left, and I had no other choice but to walk. I had started walking to shade witch wasn't too far from a walk. It would take about ten or twenty minutes. It was a long walk, and it got even worse when a car speed past me and splashing water all over me. I sighed and walked back to shade. Once I reached shade, dripping wet, I opened the door and entered my dorm. I sat down on my bed and was going to head to sleep until I felt someone rub my ears. I opened my eyes to see my team staring at me with a sad look on there faces.

Y/n:" Um, guys, are you okay? What are you staring at me for?"

Akame:" Yeah, we are, but... we know about your ex-girlfriend."

I panicked at what I thought they had done.

Y/n:" Wait, you didn't read my journal, did you?"

Tatsumi:" No, Leone told us."

Y/n:" Oh."

Leone:" Look I'm sorry I told them about your-"

I cut heard off mid-sentence.

Y/n:" Leone look, it's okay. I knew it was going to come out eventually. So I don't care."

My team trapped me in a group hug before I could say anything more.

Leone:" If you need to talk about anything, just let us know."

I looked at Leone, and she looked so beautiful, she was so supportive and trusting and pleasant, and it makes me think do I have a crush on Leone?

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Y/n P.O.V~

It was Twelve Oclock at night. My journal in hand and fire in a trashcan in front of me. I threw my journal in the flame and watched it burn up in the fire as it turned to ashes. I quickly dug a hole and poured the ashes in it.

Y/n:( They must never know what she took from me...)