The wedding

Leone P.O.V~

I sat in the dressing room, getting ready for the happiest day of my life. I chose Akame for my maid of honor and, Mine, Chelsea, and my friend Sheele for my bridesmaids. I felt oddly nervous. I wasn't getting cold feet or anything, but I was afraid of Y/n saying no or someone objecting to the wedding.

Chelsea:" Come on, Leone. You're stressing out over nothing. Y/n will say yes, and this wedding will go off without a hitch."

Mine:" As much as I hate to say it, Chelsea has a point."

Akame:" Yeah, I mean, think about it. Would Y/n prepose to you if he didn't want to marry you."

It made since when I thought about it made since Y/n wouldn't ask me to marry him if he didn't want to want to get married.

Sheele:" Hey, guys, could you help me? I got my hair stuck in the automatic curler."

My friends chuckled at Sheele, being a klutz. Akame went to Sheele's side to help her. I looked at my wedding dress; the white and golden fabric looked beautiful; the seamstress did an excellent job. 

I smiled and put on my wedding dress. Today truly was going to be one of the happiest days of my life.

Y/n P.O.V~

I was combing my hair and grooming the fur on my cat ears. As soon I finished fixing my hair and ears, I put on my suit and checked to see how my best man and groomsmen were doing. Tatsumi was fully dressed and checking himself in the mirror, fixing his tuxedo, and Lubbock was still getting dressed, and his hair was messy like always, but there was something elegant about it this time. I smiled, grew nervous thinking about the wedding. What if someone said they object to the marriage what if Leone gett's cold feet. I started sweating as Tatsumi placed his hand on my shoulder.

Tatsumi:" You okay?"

Y/n:" *sigh* Yeah, I'm just a little worried."

Tatsumi:" do you think Leone is going to say no?"

I silently nodded as Tatsumi patted my shoulder.

Tatsumi:" Don't panic; she won't say no."

I sighed as we left the dressing room and took your places. I nervously stood, waiting for it to start. Music started playing as my cat ear flicked up as I looked and saw Leone in a beautiful golden and white dress. Leone walked to the space in front of me, and I lifted the veil covering her face.

Y/n:" You look beautiful."

Leone's cheeks burned red she smiled in response.

Leone:" Thank you."

My father Griha cleared his throat as him being the chief of menagerie was going to be the on officiating our wedding.

Y/n:" You can start pop."