The proposal

Y/n P.O.V~

I got ready for the date with my lover as I put on a tux and put the ring in my pocket. I took a look in the mirror. I have to say so myself I looked awesome.

I took a look at my suit to make sure everything was in order

I took a look at my suit to make sure everything was in order. I took one last look at my outfit and exited the bathroom I began to wait for Leone as she also changed in the bathroom. After about ten minutes of waiting, Leone stepped out a beautiful golden dress that matched her eyes.

I had an incredibly hard time taking my eyes off her.

Y/n:" *gasp* Wow, you look beautiful."

Leone's cheeks burned red as she became flustered.

Leone:" Thank you. You look handsome."

I offered my hand for her to grab.

Y/n:" Shall we go, my love?"

Leone nodded as she took my hand. The two of us walked to the restaurant. As we got seated, I pulled out a chair witch my love sat in as I took my seat across from her. We opened our menus to order our food. I ordered a king salmon with white wine; Leone ordered a steak with some of her favorite red wine. We talked about each other's day, how we were feeling and other things. Our food arrived about thirty minutes later we dug into our meal. The taste of my salmon was to die for, and being paired with white wine made it taste even better.

Y/n:" So, Leone, how was your weekend."

Leone:" Okay, how was yours?"

Y/n:" Same."

We continued to eat our food and have a pleasant chat as time pasted by our meal began to disappear. We then ordered dessert we had ordered a chocolate cake covered in vanilla ice cream and chocolate syrup witch my and Leone with both eating. After we had finished a paid the check, we were about to leave, but Leone stopped me.

Leone:" Hold on; you have some chocolate left on your cheek."

I was going to wipe it off with a napkin, but Leone licked it off my cheek.

Y/n:" You could have just ket me wipe it off with a napkin."

Leone:" Were's the fun in that~?"

I just chuckled at my girlfriend's words as we exited the restaurant and walked around a lake together. The stars were so beautiful when the streetlights were turned off.

Y/n:" So Leone, how was your stake?"

Leone:" Okay, it was a little bit dry. How was your fish?"

Y/n:" Fine. So um Leone, can I talk to you about something?"

Leone:" Sure, what is it?"

I took Leone's hands in my own.

Y/n:" Leone... I want to take our relationship to the next level."

Leone:" What do you mean...? Our relationship is at the closet it could be without... *gasp*."

I got down on one knee and pulled the box holding the ring and opened it.

Y/n:" Leone...Will you make me the happiest man on remnant and marry me?"

Leone's eyes started watering as I feared the worst.

Y/n:" D-do not like the ring. I can g-get a-another on-."

Leone pounced on me as I realized that she was crying tears of joy.

Leone:" YES!!!!"

I smiled as I kissed my new fiance and placed the ring on her finger. We got off the ground, and I picked her Leone in my arms as we walked back to our dorm at shade. Akame and Tatsumi were already asleep. My and my girlfriend changed into our pajamas. Leone and I lay down in our bed as we kissed one last time as sleep swiftly overtook us.

.........................................................

Y/n P.O.V~

It was almost four in the morning. I heard my scroll ringing, I looked and didn't recognize the number, as I hesitantly picked it up.

Y/n:" Hello?"

Lubbock:" Y/n, it's Lubbock; we need to talk."

Y/n:" Hey, man, what is it?"

Lubbock:" It's Blake; she just had a panic attack."

Y/n:" Oh god, what happened."

Lubbock:" Yang tried calling her, but you don't have to worry; we are at the hospital, and she is getting checking on right now."

Y/n:" Yang tried calling her? What did you do she could have traced were her scroll was."

Lubbock:" Don't worry, I already thought about it. I smashed it with a sludge hammer, and I'm getting her a new scroll tomorrow."

Y/n:" Okay, is there anything else I should know about?"

Lubbock:" I know the chances are slim, but I think that you should make a plan just in case Yang comes here to vacuo."

Y/n:" Okay, I let you know when I think of one."

Lubbock:" Alright. I have to let you go; Blake just got out of the doctor's office."

Y/n:" Okay, keep me posted on her condition."

Lubbock:" Okay. Talk to you later."

Y/n:" Talk to you later."

Lubbock hung up the call as I looked at Leone's sleeping form and snuggled with her falling back asleep.